I don't let anybody hurt you

Max's: POV

I cleaned my room and was in my own thoughts. "I'm scared mother." said Alice. "I don't let anybody hurt you." replied Sarah and stroked her cheek. "I love you." she said. "I love you too, my darling." replied Sarah. "Good night mother." she replied. "Good night sweetheart." she said.

Someone poked my arm and Oliver smiled at me. "Don't worry, you're just as sane as I am." he replied. "Go away." I said , but screamed when my hand went through him.

"We don't like new people." he replied and his face changed. Paintings fell down, glass were crushed against the floor and the lights started to flickering. "Please, stop." I begged. "Your family will meet the same fate." he said  and laughed. Oliver dragged me to the bathroom and pushed me into the bathtub. He pressed my head under the water and he smiled evilly.

"Nobody will miss you, we'll have so much fun together." said Oliver. My scream turned into bubbles and the lungs are screaming for oxygen. I drowned and everything went black.

***

"Wake up Max, you've a nightmare." said Elliot and shook me softly. I opened my eyes and saw my brother. I hugged him tightly and I was shaking of fear.

"It was only a nightmare." he said calmly. "It felt so real." I sobbed. "It's over." he said and wrapped a blanket around me. I nodded my head. "You're my sister, I don't let anybody hurt you." said Elliot and I smiled. "Do you want a cup of hot chocolate?" he asked. "Yes please." I said. He smiled and walked out of the room. I went up and took a deep breath to calm down. Then I followed him to the kitchen. He gave me a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream.

 He gave me a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream

I love the brother and sister bond

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~