You have to save your dad

Max's: POV

I listened to Running up that hill by Kate Bush on Spotify and drew in my notebook. I felt a hand on mine. I looked up and saw a boy with curly dark hair. "You have to save your dad, before it's too late." he said. "William." I replied. Everyone looked at me. "Who's William, is he your imaginary friend?" asked Caroline and her friends laughed. "Enough." said the teacher strictly. I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Andy looked worried at me.

"Are you alright dear? you look quite pale." said Diana. "I think she needs some air." replied Andy and she helped me out. We went to the girl's restroom. I washed my face with cold water and tried to breathe normally. I explained everything for Andy.

"I think Oliver was the servant who killed the family 126 years ago." I said. "That means he's a ghost." replied Andy and I nodded my head. "He's a evil and dangerous ghost. We'll meet the same fate if we don't stop him." I said. "I don't want to lose you." replied Andy and hugged me.

***

I was about to open my laptop when I heard the gunshot again. I rushed down to the hall and yelled at Oliver.

"You scared me to death." I said angrily. "Stop yelling." he replied. "I'm gonna call Olivia if you hurt my dad." I said warned. "What are you talking about?" asked Adam confused. "I heard a gunshot, I thought he had shot you." I said.

"I would never do that." replied Oliver. "Stop lying." I said coldly. "You have to stop watching horror movies." replied dad. "But it's true, I really heard it." I said. "That's enough Maxie." replied Adam strictly. "You'll never be my papa, Oliver." I shouted and ran out of the house.

Max knows the truth about Oliver

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~