Start all over

Adam's: POV

We arrived to our new house. I drove to our new house and parked the car outside. "The house is so cool." replied Max and Elliot. "It's beautiful Adam." said Jack. "Thanks guys." I replied with a smile on my face. "Your dream came true." he said. I looked at the house and smiled.

I unlocked the door to our house and walked in. I dropped my bags on the floor and sighed tired. This week has been a hell. I feel completely exhausted. I didn't think it would be so difficult to move. Emily came in after a few minutes. She looked around in the house.

"Do you like it?" I asked. "I love it." said Max. Annabelle giggled happily. She loved the house too. "We're safe here." I replied. "We're safe here." I said. "I don't want to lose you or papa." replied Max. "You won't." I said. I hugged her and kissed the top of her head. "I don't let anybody hurt my family." I said.

***

"Hello sweeite." I said happily and Annabelle hugged me. "You're so cute and I love your blue jacket." I said and she giggled.

We went to the playground where the other children were playing with their parents

We went to the playground where the other children were playing with their parents. "What do you want to do?" I asked and Luna pointed at a slide. I smiled and took her hand in mine.

She sat down in my lap and she laughed when we came down again. I picked her up in my arms and danced with her. Tired parents looked at us and wondered how I could have so much energy. Annabelle laughed of joy. I'll protect her with my life. I love her with all my heart.

Adam and his family needed a fresh start

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~