I'm Oliver

Adam's: POV

I took Annabelle to a playground. She went down a slide and laughed. Then we went to a sandbox and she built a sand castle. A young boy went up to us.

(Oliver)

(Oliver)

"Hello, I'm Oliver Gliese." he said. "I'm Adam Warren and this is my daughter Annabelle." I replied. "I've heard about you, you're Lorraine and Ed Warren son." he said. "That's me." I replied with a smile on my face. "Cool." said Oliver. "My children and I have moved into an old beautiful mansion." I replied.

"A servant murdered a family in that house 126 years ago." said Oliver. I couldn't say anything. "I've heard rumors that he did it out of jealousy. He was in love with John Evans, but he was already married. He couldn't bear to see John and his wife Sarah in love. He killed them and their three children." said Oliver. "That's awful." I replied. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." he said. "It's okay." I replied.

***

I found my kids in the living room, they were watching Narnia. I went to Annabelle's room and put her to sleep. Then I went back to the living room.

"Did Annabelle liked the playground?" asked Max

"Did Annabelle liked the playground?" asked Max. "Yes, she was very happy." I said. "Did you meet any?" asked Elliot. "Well, I met a boy named Oliver." I said. Max and Elliot looked at each other. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." they replied.

"I still have feelings for Jack, nothing will change that." I said. "I miss papa." replied Max and sighed. "I know you do sweetie, but getting divorced was the best decision for both of us." I said. "I know." she replied. "Robin and Felix will come tomorrow, they'll live with us now." I said and Max smiled.

We shouldn't trust Oliver

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~