I've never given much thought to how I would die

Annabelle's: POV

I've never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go. I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face to face with death.

I heard voices around me. I tried to open my eyes, but the bright light were stabbing my eyes. I opened them again and saw Kim. I see her as my godmother. She's so kind and down to earth.

(Kim)

(Kim)

"Where am I?" I asked confused. "At the hospital." she said. "How badly injured am I?" I asked. "You've lost lots of blood and your leg is broken. Your body is covered with bruises and stab wounds. You also have a concussion." said Kim. "How's Adam and Jack?" I asked.

"They'll recover, as well as your nieces and nephew." she said. I hugged her and cried. "I don't know what I would do without you." I replied. "I'll always be here for you." she said with a smile on her face. "Thank you." I replied. "You're welcome." said Kim. The door opened and my family came in. My kids ran up to me and I hugged them. I cried and cried.

"My darlings." I said. "We thought we'd never see you again." sobbed Felix and Miracle. "We were so worried." replied Alex. "It's over now." replied Michael. I hugged my husband and cried.

***

Emily's: POV

I into the hospital. A nurse stopped us. I was out of breath. I could hardly speak.

"How's my family?" I asked

"How's my family?" I asked. "They've woken up and are feeling well." said Kim. I broke down crying on the floor. Kim put a blanket around me. "I thought I had lost them." I replied.

I'm glad they're okay

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~