Call me Oliver

John's: POV

-Flashback-

October 4th 1896: New Jersey

"He's here." I said. The driver opened the door for him. "It must be you who is Mr. Gliese." I said. "Please, call me Oliver." he replied. "I hope you will enjoy your time here." I said. "Thank you." he replied. I presented him for my family.

"Toby, can you help me with the bags?" asked Oliver

"Toby, can you help me with the bags?" asked Oliver. "Sure." he said and they went up to the guest room. Sarah went up to me and kissed my cheek. "Our children love him already." she said. "That's good." I replied and she smiled. "I love you." said Sarah. "I love you too." I said.

"Father." replied Alice and ran up to me. "Hello my darling." I said and picked her up. "Oliver is so kind." she replied. "I'm glad to hear that." I said. "William likes him too." replied Alice.

***

-A week later-

Oliver's: POV

I was in the living room and cleaned. John came in and my heart skipped a beat. I don't understand why he's married to Sarah. She's not even beautiful. I pushed him against the wall and started kissing him. John looked shocked at me.

"What are you doing?" he asked. "I know you're in love with me." I said with a smirk on my face. "I've a wife." replied John and pulled me away. "She doesn't need to know anything." I said. "Oliver, I'm not in love with you, I'm married. If this happens again, you will be fired." warned John. "You'll regret this." I said coldly. "Who are you?" he asked. "I'm warning you, terrible things will happen to you and your family." I said and smiled evilly. John was scared.

-End of the flashback-

Oliver was in love with John

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~