Music competition

Annabelle's: POV

-Flashback-

April 15th 2008: New York

"I'm so glad you two could come." I replied happily and hugged my siblings  and parents. "Of course." said Adam and Emily. "Contestants get ready." called David. "Wish me luck." I replied before I went backstage.

"Gives a big applause to Annabelle." said David. I went up on stage and started to sing a Michael Jackson. "She has an amazing voice!" whispered a woman. I smiled happily.

***

After a short break it was time for the result. "The winner of the music competiton 2008 is... Annabelle Warren." said David. I went up on stage again and received the award.

"I want to thank my siblings, my parents and my wonderful music teacher who have supported me and given me good advice. Without your guys, I wouldn't be who I am today." I replied.

"We should celebrate this." suggested Emily. "It's not necessary." I said. "This is a big moment and I want you to remember this day!" she replied. "Okay, fine." I said with a soft laugh. "How about going to a restaurant?" asked dad. "Sounds perfect." I said. "Count me in." replied Adam and we went out.

-End of the flashback

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Congrats Annabelle, you deserved it.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~