Best friends

Adam's: POV

Max moved the spoon around in her yogurt without eating anything. "I'm not hungry." she said. "You have to eat." I replied softly. "The students in school are mean to me." said Max. "What are you saying?" I asked.

"They tease me for being different." she said and tears filled her eyes. Elliot wasn't happy to hear it. "Oh honey." I replied and hugged her. "I'm so done with this, there will always be someone who wants to ruin my life." said Max angrily.

"There'll always be someone who loves you for who you are." he replied. "You're right." she said. "I've a surprise for you." I replied. "Really?" she asked. "You'll find out if you're eating your breakfast." I said. "Okay." she replied. "She'll love her." whispered Jack.

***

Max's: POV

"A dog shelter, are we going to adopt a dog?" I asked happily. "Yes." he said. "Thank you so much dad." I replied and gave him a hug. "You deserve to have a friend after all that has happened." said Adam. Then we walked in and a girl came up to us. "What can I do for you?" she asked. "My daugther would like to adopt a dog." said dad. "We have a female Golden retriever puppy who needs a new home." replied Lily. "What's her name?" I asked. "Flower." she said. "I take her." I replied.

A cute little puppy went up to me and I picked her up. "It must be you who's Flower." I said and she barked happily. "I love you so much." I said and kissed her head. She licked me in the face and I laughed. An hour later she slept in my lap and I stroked her fur. "I promise to love you forever and I don't let anybody hurt you." I said.

(Flower)

(Flower)

***

Annabelle's: POV

I went into Max's room and saw her playing her music box for her dog. Her dog liked it.

"Hey Max

"Hey Max." I said. "Hey." she replied. Flower licked my hand and barked happily. "She loves you." she said and I smiled.

Flower is so cute🌸

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~