The truth

Adam's: POV

I was looking for information about the house on the computer. Something terrible must have happened here. I came across an article about a murder that had been committed in 1896.

A young man murdered a entire family on Christmas night

The police arrested Oliver Gliese last night for murder. Jealousy drives him to murder the family. They all had been shot to death. Here's the list of the family members who died. May the rest in peace.

John Evans, 38

Sarah Evans, 26

William Evans, 16

Alice Evans, 5

Astrid, 7 months

The woman was right, the house is haunted. We would never have moved here. I didn't know that nothing would be the same again. I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. "Stay away from me." I replied. "No one will believe you." said Oliver. He forced me to drink a tea and I coughed.

 He forced me to drink a tea and I coughed

"What have you done to me?" I asked. "Nothing." he said. "I'll do everything, please don't let me die." I begged. "I'll destroy everything that you hold dear. You and your precious family will meet the same fate." said Oliver with a smirk on his face.

***

Oliver's: POV

Adam started to cough heavily and he couldn't breathe. He throw up blood and his face turned pale. Then he closed his eyes and I couldn't hear his heartbeat anymore. I picked up my phone called 911. A woman answered and I faked my voice.

"What can I help you with?" she asked. "I found my boyfriend lifeless in his bed and I can't wake him up." I said panicked. "Has he taken anything?" asked Marie. "His tea was spiked with poison and he drank it." I said sadly. "I'm sorry to say this, but it's nothing we can do." she replied. I hung up and smirked.

Oliver tried to kill Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~