She's dead

Max's: POV

I knew something was wrong when I went into the classroom. "Good morning Max." said Eric. "Sorry, I'm late." I replied. "It's okay." he said. I went to my desk, but I couldn't see Leslie.

"Where's Leslie?" I asked. "Who?" asked Eric confused. "Leslie Burke, the new girl who started here." I said. Max, she's dead." replied a girl. "What?" I asked. "Leslie died a year ago when she'd visit her tree house.

The rope snapped and she fell. She hit her head on a rock and drowned." said Rebekah. "A bridge was built instead to prevent it from happening again." replied a boy. "I need some air." I said and ran out. I ran into the forest. After a while I came to a stream and saw the severed rope. I fell down on my knees and cried.

I crossed the bridge and closed my eyes

I crossed the bridge and closed my eyes. "Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open." I heard Leslie's voice in my head. I opened my eyes and saw our tree house.

"I knew you'd come back." said Leslie happily and hugged me. "I'm so sorry." I replied. "It's okay." she said. I hugged her and I started crying. "I'll always be near you." said Leslie. "You're my first real friend." I replied. "I'm so glad I got the chance to know you." she said with a smile on her face. "Can I show this place for my little sister?" I asked. "Of course you can." said Leslie. "Thank you." I replied.

***

Victoria's: POV

"Hello Tori." said a man. I turned around and saw papa. "I can't believe you're here." I said. "The other side is pretty annoying so I decided to visit you." replied Oliver. "Same here." said Adam. "Dad, papa." I replied and hugged them.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Leslie was my favorite character in Bridge to Terabithia

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~