Dinner party

Adam's: POV

"How do I look?" I asked and looked at myself in the mirror. "You look amazing dad." said Elliot. "It's not too dressed up?" I asked. "It's perfect." replied Max. The doorbell rang and I opened.

(Adam's outfit)

(Adam's outfit)

"Hello Adam." said Oliver and gave me a bouquet of flowers. "Hi." I replied. "Thank you very much for the invitation." he said. "I'm glad you could come." I replied and tried not to blush. We had our first kiss and the time stood still.

(Oliver's outfit)

(Oliver's outfit)

"Well, the dinner is on the table." I said. We went into the dining room and sat down at the table. Elliot and Max joined us too. Annabelle was sitting in her high chair and played with her doll. I gave her food and she giggled.

"This must be your kids

"This must be your kids." said Oliver. "Emily told me she'd love to work in a bookstore when she's older." replied Elliot. "It makes me very happy." said Oliver. "You're so lucky to work there." she replied. "My bookstore is my home." he said and smiled. "My favorite Disney princess is Belle, because we both love books." replied Max. "Aww, that's sweet." said Oliver.

***

Oliver took a sip of his wine and looked at me with his gorgeous blue eyes. I could get lost in them.

"It was a delicious dinner, but I have to go home." he said. I followed him to the hallway to say goodbye. "It's your turn next time." I replied. "It'll be a night you late will forget." said Oliver. Then we had our second kiss and the time stood still. "Have a nice evening Adam." he said. "The same to you." I replied. He gave me a hug before he left the house.

Oliver is obsessed of Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~