Meet my daughter

Annabelle's: POV

"Can I help you?" asked a girl kindly. "I'm just looking, but thanks anyway." I said. "You're welcome." she replied and left. I opened the door to the room and walked in. Just as I remember it. I sat at the piano and started playing my mom's favorite melody.

"You're not allowed to be in here

"You're not allowed to be in here." said a woman suddlenly. I looked up and she gasped.

"Don't freak out." I replied. "I can't believe it's you." said Eva. "It's me." I replied with a smile on my face. "I still remember the warm summer day you were five years old and you were here with your mom." she said. "I loved to be in your bookstore and play on the piano." I replied. "I closed this room after your death, because there were too many memories of you inside here." said Eva. I gave her a hug and she cried. "Can you play something for me?" she asked and I nodded. I played and tears of joy filled her eyes. Eva has always been like a grandmother to me. I love her with all my heart.

***

"Have nice day." said Eva when it was time to go home. "The same." I replied, before I went out. Mom and dad passed me and I smiled.

"Mom, dad." I said happily. "Hello Annabelle." replied Lorraine and gave me a hug. Miracle hid behind me. "Meet my daughter Miracle, I've adopted her." I said. "Grandma, grandpa." she replied and hugged them. "She's so adorable." said mom. "She really is." I replied with a smile on my face. "We love her." said dad. "Alex and Felix are so happy to have a little sister." I replied. "They'll be wonderful and protective brothers." said Ed.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

So cute

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~