Chapter 46

I close my eyes as I smell the familiar scent. A tear scape in my eyes as the pain in my chest back.

"Grace..." He said in a soft voice while slowly facing me.

I avoid his gaze and look at to the sea instead. I hate him, why again I let my self follow him?

"My love, please look at me..." He begged as his hand want to touch my face but still I avoid it.

I see in my side vision his eyes was hurt to what I did. I'm also hurt to what you did. I heard he let a deep breath. The wind blow that make my dress and hair dance.

"It's not true, what have you heard, it's not." He started.

"You know what? Explaining is a waste of time, because once a liar always be a liar." I said in firmly but still not looking at him.

I know, once I look at him the anger of wall I'm building this past days gonna break again.

"Yes, maybe I'm a liar. But the care, the worry and the love, I express to you was not a lie and never be a lie." He said in husky voice.

Another tear fall again in my eyes, I bite my lower lips to stop my self to cry in front of him even I know that he already see my tear's.

"Grace... it was just a planned," He said in broke voice that make me shock.

I shake my head, "Planned to hurt me in the end, now that you and Kimberly's plan are success! can you please stop bothering me now?! please! it's hurt! it is!"

I cry out and feel weak after that so I sit in the lounge to continue crying. I feel his presence beside me, and after that I feel his hot body hugging me.

"I'm sorry my love... I'm sorry..." He said and brush his thumb in my shoulder.

"I didn't mean that, I didn't mean you to hear a lie from me. Saying I love Kimberly in front of you was a lie, it's a lie, my love. Kimberly was sick that's why I need to do that,"

I was shock to what James said that's why I slowly lift my head to see him. He exhale when our eyes meet. He wipe my tear's.

"Your grandparents talk to me about her situation, kinailangan naming magpanggap nila Mama at Papa dahil mas malala ang sitwasyon niya kaysa kay Chris." He continue.

Kumunot ang noo ko, "What do you mean?"

"She have a bipolar and this past week I knew something, she is the reason why Chris is not yet healing,"

Napahawak ako sa ulo sa subrang gulo at pagkalito.

"The planned was to make Kimberly know that I'm inlove with her, dahil dun lang siya kumakalma. Like Chris, sayo lang ring siya kumakalma. I want to explain that to you but I can't found you, I loss my mind thinking you left without hearing my explanation, without knowing the truth."

"Grace my love, I'm really sorry, I should explain this to you before," James said and hold my shoulder.

"B-but how could my g-grandparent know?" I said in curious.

"That's also the reason why I don't want you to know," James said that make me upset.

I frown,

"Hindi dapat ako ang sumagot nun Grace, I love you but I need to respect the family you love." James said.

I let a deep breath before facing again the sea. I'm speechless, so what's the lie? Hindi ko na alam kung ano ang gagawin at sasabihin ko. Papaniwalaan ko ba si James, na mahal niya talaga ako?

Pero hindi niya naman siguro ako kakausapin ngayon kung hindi niya ako mahal diba?

"I know you upset right now, but my love I'm telling the truth, I'm telling what my heart saying and that is I love you." James said.