Epilogue

I'm sweating bullets now, damn. I'm nervous looking to the woman I love.

"Doctora, one another big push," Doc Flores said.

Grace holding my hand tightly like she was getting a strength in there. "Ahhh! James! There will be no neaaahxt!"

I look at to my Grace, I can clearly see in her eyes that she was tired and hurting but she's still pushing her best so we can see our son. I kiss the back of her hand holding my arm and put my one hand to her head so I can brush my tumb to her head.

"I'm sorry..." I said and kiss again his hand.

"Last big push Doctora!"

Grace give her all energy and scream out loud, she is now taking and letting a deep breath. My world stop when I heard our son first cry. I look at to my Grace and see her face are now mix, mix with a sweat and tear's. She is smiling while her eyes is close.

I approach her and wipe her tear's, "I love you, I love you my love. Thank you, thank you...I love you and our son,"

"Congratulations Doc and Doctara Vienna!" Flores said and put our baby in Grace chest.

"Jensen Gracious," I and Grace chuckle after we both said our son name.

I let a deep breath as I remember when I first saw Grace, she was in her pajamas.

I was in the Philippines after my second sem, I need to take a break from an headache lesson. San Fernando, La Union, was my grandparent hometown, ended my parent and I hometown also.

I went to San Juan to choose a girl who will I fuck and after that I let the girl stay in the hotel room. I stop my car when there's a convenience store, I will buy a protection because the one I used a while ago was my last.

I was in the counter when a girl wearing a pajama entered, damn even she is in her pajama I can see that she have a big pussy and damn delicious breast. I look to her face as my world stop when I saw her angelitic fairy face.

Napaawang ang bunganga ko, napasunod tuloy ako sakaniya. Nakita ko pa siyang ngumuso na ikinatawa ko nang mahina, ang cute niya naman. Ang sarap halikan. Sinundan ko siya mula counter nahulog ang mga laman ng I'd niya, kung sinusuwerte nga naman.

Agad niya pinulot ang iba ngunit may dalawang I'd siyang hindi napulot. Pinulot ko ito, damn she is only grade nine. I saw in her license her birthday December 18 she is just going to turn sixteen while I'm now in my twenty age. Damn this girl she looks matured.

I put her one ID in my pocket, "Miss your license,"

What was that? Why I feel embarrassed in this girl? I feel something when my palm touch her skin. I shake my head and smirk in disbelief, damn James she is only fifteen.

'Janine Grace Andalio Rondolottie'

Janine huh? Nah, my Grace because she's beautiful blessings. Wait, what? Did I just call her mine? Damn James she is not yours, back off she is just a kid. I frustrated said in my mind before driving home.

I fucos to my study in how many years. As a psychiatrist it always be lacking a time to sleep, and when I have time I always waking up by pouting Grace in my dream. Damn that girl, I only see her once but she can't let go in my mind until in my dreams.

I entered our house in the main door here in London as my parents are here because they have important to say. I see my Mom immediately approach me for a hug and kiss.

"Oh! My son, I miss you," She dramatically said before I approach Dad to greet him.

I sit down in sofa, "So what is the important your going to say?"