Chapter 50

This is the last chapter in TLAW, hope you like the story of Janine Grace and James Gray the JG couple. I'm going to be honest here, James must've the second lead but I ruined my story. So still, I hope you still like this story even it is a little messy hehehe. Still I love Chris and Kim. By the way there still a Epilogue-James Gray POV. Thank you for the support and reading my story! God bless and stay safe!

I smile sweety to the people around in this garden party, it's my Kuya Charles last born birthday today.

I look at serious to Kyle table, he was laughing with the people around his table. I let my self stay here in back so people wouldn't see me but still some people will see me.

"Ma'am ready na po," Saad ni Manang Shuneng sa akin.

Ngumiti ako, "Salamat, Manang."

Naglakad ako pa pasok sa bahay, nakita ko roon ang regalong pinabalot ko. Iniabot ko ito kay Manang Shuneng na nakasunod sa akin.

"Manang pabigay nalang yan, salamat po,"

"Sige po ma'am," Saad naman ni Manang.

Lalabas na sana muli ako ng aming bahay upang walang makakita sa akin ngunit saktong nakita ko si Kyle. Ow, exciting.

I let a sweet smile to Kyle that make him smile also. I approach him,

"Can we talk?" I asked that Kyle make shock, I smile sweetly.

"Y-yeah of course," He said.

"Great! Let's go," I said and go in the garage side.

I don't want this boy talk to private room. I roll my eyes first before facing him wearing a sweet smile. I approach him again and put my two hands in his shoulder.

"Mi amore," I mumble.

I saw how he was shock.

"Miss me?" I said and touch his lips.

Kyle smile, "I miss you my mi amore," He was about to kiss me but I avoid him.

"Ah! I miss you also," I said and let a fake laugh.

Kyle smile joyfully, and he was about to approach me but stop because I talk again.

"My hand miss you so much," I said.

"Really?! then touch me my mi amore," He said.

I smirk as I see our body guard re-ready there self.

"Slap for calling my sister a crazy!"

"A slap for what did you did to her!"

"Another slap for broking her!"

"An another slap for my nephew!"

Sunod-sunod kung saad at pinagsasampal siya na siyang nagpagulat sakaniya. Susugurin na sana ako ni Kyle ngunit pumagitna ang tatlong body guard na may hawak na baril. Napatigil si Kyle na siyang nagpangiti sa akin.

"My four slap was not worth it, that's why you will be escorted with the pulis in your new home, enjoy!" I said and almost turn back when I remember something again.

"What the!" Kyle said.

"Another slap again, for breaking my teenage heart, good bye mi amore. Enjoy staying there for the rest of your life." I said as I turn back and saw the people watching us.

But instead of paying attention to them I walk to my car and about to go when a little boy approach me.

He hold my cardigan, "My birthday,"

I give him a small smile, "Yes, did you already received my gift to you?"

The kid nod, "I want you to stay, pleaseee Tita Doc Prettiii,"