#Periods (part 2)

Kian: You were cleaning up the sheets, however as soon as you were about to put the load in the washer you heard the front door open. You felt lucky that you had changed into clean clothes and put on a tampon before he came home. "Kian!" You yelled and hugged him tightly, he hasn't been gone for too long but you still had missed him. Later that day he decided to do laundry for you... Little did he know....

Trevor: "Are you alright? You took off pretty quickly.." He asked you as you got back to the dance floor. "Oh, uhm. Yeah, I'm fine." You felt embarrassed. "As long as you're sure." He gave you a warm smile that made you feel better instantly. After that, you guys continued to dance and have a great night

Jc: Your heart was racing full pace. How the hell were you going to explain this to him? The more important question is, how were you going to hide the blood that stained your white skirt? You cursed yourself for wearing white. Never a good idea for you. You took deep breaths and stood walked around the public bathroom, trying to think of some plan. You had no choice. So you walked out of the bathroom and straight to his car, where he was awaiting. "Where were you?" He asked kindly, making sure you were ok. "Can we just go home?..." You were so embarrassed and didn't have the heart to explain what had happened.

Connor: "I'm sorry.." You apologized for the hundredth time, feeling bad that in a way you led him on. "It's fine. It's not like you can help it.." He reassured you, you weren't convinced though. You kissed him gently and he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Soon.. I promise." You winked at him, kissing him once more. He rolled his eyes and smiled.

Ricky: "Thank you.." You awkwardly thanked him for picking them up for you. "You're welcome babe." He smiled, happy to do anything and everything for you. "You're a true man, you know that? Picking up products for you woman." You laughed, he laughed as well and hugged you. "Damn right I'm a true man." You knew you could count on Ricky for anything, even the most embarrassing things.

Sam: Fortunately for you, the small café had a bathroom. You felt relieved as you got to a stall to catch your breath. You quickly put a pad on and witnessed the damage that the blood had caused to your clothing. Unfortunately it did get onto your jeans, however it wasn't very noticeable. "Sorry about that." You shyly commented as you joined him outside the café. "Its alright," he laughed, "I thought I'd lost you for a minute though." You were thankful that he didn't ask what you had been doing, sprinting to a café.

-------------------------------

Bonjour Mon amis. (Hello my friends.)

Comon ca va? (How are you?)

Can va bien :) (I'm good.)

A little French for you :3

I love you alllllllllll

-hailee