#The morning after

Jc: You awoke to the sound of soft snores, the boy next to you was holding you closely. You tried to slide out of the bed, but he pulled you back in.

"Where do you think you're going?" He stirred gently, you cuddle with him once again.

"Nowhere." You whispered, kissing him gently before returning to a deep slumber.

Kian: When you woke up you were lying alone in the messy bed, the sheets were ruffled everywhere. After stretching and putting on a T-shirt to cover your body, you slowly stumble to the Kitchen for your morning coffee. Kian was leaning against the counter, smiling at you sweetly.

"Coffee?" He asked, you nodded, rubbing your eyes. He turned around and you gasped.

"Did I do that?" You walked behind him, running your fingers softly over the long scratch marks that traced his back.

Trevor: Your cell phone wouldn't stop ringing, so you finally picked it up.

"Where are you? I've called you 15 times and no answer! You were supposed to be home last night! Y/N, where are you???" Your mother's voice was filled with worry. You hung up with no reply, you'd pay for that later, but for now you needed to go.

"Where you going, Y/N?" Trevor's voice was raspy and deep.

"Home. Mom's pissed... I'll call you later. Hopefully." You sighed, kissing him then throwing your clothes back on.

Connor: You layed in his bed, admiring the new ring on your finger. Last night was the most memorable night you've ever had. From the proposal to the sex, you would never forget it.

"Good morning." You whispered as Connor's eyes opened slowly. He smiled warmly and kissed your cheek.

"Good morning baby." He spoke, then he noticed you looking at your ring. "You like it?" He asked, you looked at him lovingly.

"Of course I do." You kissed him once more.

Ricky: You sat up weakly, your body still half asleep. Ricky was no longer beside you, You closed your eyes and sighed, a small smile appearing on your lips.

"Good morning princess," his sweet voice made you smile bigger, "Breakfast in bed?" You opened your eyes and nodded.

"That would be great." You crawled to the edge of the bed, he walked closer and planted a kiss on your lips. You giggled quietly noticing Ricky's Pokémon boxers, "looking good babe." He rolled his eyes playfully and kissed you again.

Sam: You woke up to your daily alarm, you had forgotten to turn it off the night before. Now being awake, you knew you wouldn't be able to fall back asleep. You looked next to you to see Sam still fast asleep.

"Morning." You whispered, kissing his cheek gently. He stirred then awoke, Sam flipped so he was now facing you and he smiled.

"Good morning." He kissed you, a smile still across his lips.

"We should go out for breakfast this morning." You suggested, he nodded and you both got out of bed. After getting dressed you went to the bathroom to do your hair and makeup. A dark red dusted your face after realizing you had hickeys and love bites all along your neck.

---

Hello beautiful people :P

Sorry I haven't updated, I get busy, then I procrastinate. So again, I'm SORRY. I'll try my best to update faster.

Love you all sooooooo much! Thank you for commenting on my preferences too, it makes me happy to know that people actually enjoy these.

-hailee