Masturbation Pt. 2

Kian: You sighed, as you stopped in your tracks and walked back to the room. To be quite honest you had to shower, which meant going into the room to grab some clothes. You stifled a laugh quickly and pushed the door open, to reveal your boyfriend stroking himself.

"Oh God." He muttered, his eyes opening and his hand stopping immediately. You cleared your throat and grabbed clothes from your drawers.

"I'm going for a shower." The silence making your laughter rise. Just as you began to walk to the bathroom, two hands gripped your waist.

"Mind if I join you?" He purred against your neck, leaving sloppy kisses behind.

Trevor: You finished your business and cleaned yourself up. The awkward feeling between you and Trevor was thickening by the minute. It was weird having him see you like that, considering it was so abrupt and you were so caught off guard.

"I'm sorry about that." You mumbled, sitting on the opposite end of the couch.

"Sorry about what?" He smiled, grabbing your hand and acting like nothing happened. He knew it was awkward for you, so he went on like he never saw it.

Jc: "You wanna help me out?" He smirked devilishly. His eyes glazed over with lust as he examined your body from top to bottom. You just nodded and went over to him, smashing your lips to his. You made your way slowly down to his dick, his hands gripping the sheets around him. You put your tongue against his member and licked gently, he moaned your name loudly.

"I didn't finish my exercise thanks to you." You laughed as he finished. His grin widened and his eyes looked into yours.

"Oh don't worry, you'll get plenty of exercise." He flipped you over so he was now above you.

"Oh?" You smirked back, as his hands trailed your inner thighs.

Connor: You and Troye set up the cameras and lights, trying to ignore the stray moans that would fill the silence. Minutes went by and Connor came downstairs, acting like nothing happened.

"You good now?" You snickered, Troye holding in his laughs and embarrassment.

"What's that suppo-" he stopped and his face in his hands. "You guys heard that?" He groaned into his hands.

"We didn't just hear it, Connor." Troye laughed again, pressing record on the camera.

Ricky: His lips hungrily kissed yours, his tongue exploring your mouth. You gripped his hair, pulling lightly as he opened the nightstand next to your bed and grabbed a condom. The lust in your eyes matched with his, the desire to be with each other was stronger than ever.

"I'm glad the gym was closed." You whimper as he pushes inside of you. He throws his head back with pleasure, giving you the perfect opportunity to place kisses on his neck.

"I love you." He whispers.

Sam: "I see you had some fun with your hand there." You laughed, covering your giggles with your mouth. His cheeks went pink and his eyes now looked down to the floor. Sam awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, avoiding eye contact.

"I guess you heard that?" He mumbled, leaving you laughing again at the fact that he had been caught.

"I was going to shower, but the bathroom was a little...occupied." You looked at him with a sarcastic smile. He just rolled his eyes playfully.

"Like you haven't seen it before." He then walked away, leaving you shaking your head with a small laugh.

-------------------------

Hey guys! Finally made a part two lol. Sorry for the smut too aha...

No I'm not. I'm not sorry. HAHA.

Love youuuu

-Hailee.