#He makes you feel insecure part 2

Kian: "Babe, please open up. I didn't mean it like that, I shouldn't have said it like that." Tears ran down your cheeks, you finally decided to open the door. "Y/N, I love you, it doesn't matter whether you have makeup on or not. You are absolutely beautiful. Don't forget that." You couldn't help but smile, he swiped his thumb over your cheek, clearing away your tears.

"I love you." He repeated, you wrapped your arms around him and hugged him tightly, "I love you too." You two stood in silence until he spoke up, "Let's go, birthday girl." He grinned and kissed your cheek.

Sam: You walked out of the bathroom stall and wiped away your tears, trying to make it look like you hadn't been crying. Your eyes were a bit puffy but, you hoped no one would notice. You walked out of the bathroom and went to take your seat next to Sam, "Y/N..." He started, "Is something wrong?" You managed a small smile.

"I'm sorry." He grabbed your arm gently and pulled you away from the table so you could talk alone. "For what babe?" You acted as if nothing happened, "For commenting on what you ordered. I shouldn't have." Your eyes watered just thinking about his embarrassing comment on the fact that you had ordered a lot. "Its f-fine." You choked. "Its not. I'm sorry, Y/N. Your beautiful and shouldn't worry about your weight. Or anything as a matter of fact, I love you." You hugged him softly and kissed him. "I love you too."

Jc: He caught up with out you realizing and pulled you back, turning you around. "Y/N." He sounded a bit out of breath, "What." You spat, feeling pissed off and hurt. A few tears fell from your eyes, "No, babe don't cry. I'm so so so sorry. I swear." He wiped away your tears, "Listen, you are my only love. What I said earlier was stupid, I wasn't thinking. Your the only one I want, I need you, Y/N."

You sighed and managed to put on a small smile, "Your lucky I love you, Justin." You teased, he rolled his eyes and kissed you sweetly.

Ricky: You cried quietly to yourself until a knock on the change room door made you jump, "Hun?" Ricky's voice spoke. "Y-yes?" You stopped your crying and opened the door a crack. "Are you ok?" He asked concerned. You hadn't realized how long you had been in the change room, crying.

"Yes. I'm fine.." You voice trailed off and you opened the door a bit more. "Why have you been crying?" He hugs you tightly, engulfing you in his arms. "My 'body type'." You mumbled, he sighed and began yo rock back and forth. He knew that this calmed you down, "That's not what I meant sweetie." He continued to rock. "When I said 'body type' I didn't mean that in a bad way. You have a great body, trust me." You pulled away and he gave you a grin and a wink. You giggled a bit then returned to his embrace. "So you don't mind my body?" You asked, "Not at all. Your absolutely perfect to me."

Trevor: You both sat in akwars silence. Not saying a word. You looked out your window, avoiding eye contact with Trevor at all times. After a few more minutes of this uncomfortable silence he spoke, "You have an amazing voice." He complimented, you were shocked. His first impression hearing you sing, made you think he hated it. "I thought you didn't like it..." You admitted.

"Are you kidding? Your voice his beautiful princess." You turn to face him as he pulls to a stop. "You have the voice of an angel, a goddess, its perfe-" before he could finish you collided his lips with yours. "Thank you." You blushed slightly, "No. Thank you." He smiled at you and kissed you once again.

Connor: He pulled up into your driveway and you stepped out of the car walking quickly to your front door. You struggled to get your keys out of your purse, with all the bags you had been holding. "Need help?" His voice startled you. "No. I'm good." You snapped a bit, "Woah. Why the sudden anger? I thought we had a good day..." He explained. You shrugged your shoulders, "I probably ruined it with my sensitivity." You mumbled, finally getting your keys out.

"Hey." He pulled your arm back as you were about to go into your house. "Baby girl don't be upset, I'm sorry for saying that you were sensitive. It was wrong. I shouldn't judge just because there's one song that makes you sad. I really am sorry sweets." He kissed your forehead and you sighed happily by the feeling of his lips. "I love you baby doll." He whispered, "I love you too."

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey beauties!

What's up everyone?!

WE ARE PAST 5K. HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT.

YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY AMAZING. DONT FORGET THAT. EVER.

I love you all!!!

Byeeeee!

6K?

-hailee