#He admits his feelings for you

Kian: You and Kian had been friends forever now, and he was generally a laid back kind of person. Until tonight. When he completely cracked. You and him had gone out for lunch, just a casual hang out like you guys normally do every Saturday. Today was different though, because when the waiter was slightly rude when telling you that they were all out of what you wanted, he exploded.

"Kian, calm down it's okay." You placed your hand on his shoulder as you left the restaurant, distancing yourself so you could talk to him. He just stopped and went off on a rant.

"No. Because I want you to have everything you ever want, no matter how much it hurts my reputation. It's called love, Y/N." He blurted out, taking in a deep inhale afterwards. It was a silly thing to have freaked out over, but it was sweet too.

"Love? As in you love me?" You asked, taking a step closer, looking at him with a small and somewhat embarrassed smile. He just nodded and placed his hand on your cheek, luring you in for a kiss.

Jc: The school hallways were empty as you sat in front of your locker, crying because of what some girl had said to you earlier

Jc: The school hallways were empty as you sat in front of your locker, crying because of what some girl had said to you earlier. It was stupid, and irrelevant, but this comment got to you. Your past record of boyfriends wasn't ideal, but to be fair you'd rather be single then be known as a slut. Your eyes were red and sore as you looked up to see your best friend standing in front of you, obviously worried.

"Leave me one for a bit Jc, don't waste your time on someone like me." You looked away, practically falling apart on the floor. He sighed and grabbed your hand, helping you stand up.

"Y/N, you are the most perfect person I've ever met. You're perfect for me, so please stop crying." His words surprised you, causing you to look at him quickly. He smiled at you, which gave you the reassurance you needed.

"Thank you." You shyly smiled. He then leaned down and pecked your cheek, which made you realize that he was perfect for you too.

Connor: As friends you and Connor had made a deal that you'd always take Monday evenings to walk around aimlessly

Connor: As friends you and Connor had made a deal that you'd always take Monday evenings to walk around aimlessly. Since your weeks were always busy, it was important that you found the time for each other. You and him walked down the street, coming across a park that was lined with oak trees and various types of flowers.