#First 'I love you'

Sam: You too were hanging out at his place, sitting on your phones. "Hey, Y/N?" You looked up at him and replied, "Yea Sam?" A smile on your face. "I love you." It was kind of a random moment but it was sweet none the less. "I love you too."

Kian: You and him were doing the 'boyfriend does my makeup' challenge. "I'm horrified to look in the mirror." You laughed, making him laugh as well. "I did pretty good actually." He bit his lip, trying to hold back laughter, "ok I'm finished." He smirked, holding up the mirror to show you. "Well. Uhm." You started bursting into laughter, "What the hell did you do?" You were nearly crying and so was he. "You know I love you, right?" He told you, after his laughing some what ended. "I love you too." And with that he ended the video.

Ricky: "Fuck!" You cursed, seeing as this was the fourth time you had gone up agasint the same Pokemon trainer. You just couldn't beat him. "Why are his Pokemon so much better then mine?!" You complained, going up against him yet again. "Need some help, Y/N?" Ricky laughed a bit, "Ugh, yes." You frowned giving him your gaming system. Within 3 minutedms, your boyfriend had beaten the trainer. "What?! How?!" You stared at him in amazement. "I mean.. Thank you." You thanked him sweetly. "I love you." He laughed a bit, thinking of your reaction when he beat the trainer. "I love you too, Ricky." You smiled.

Trevor: You gave your boyfriend a thumbs up as he sang his heart out. You and him had been at the recording studio today, since he had to record for a new song he had been working on. He finished the song and walked out of the room, hugging you tightly, "You did awesome baby!" You told him, a wide smile in your face. He kissed your cheek and looked at you with a smile. "Thank you!" He kissed you happily. "Y/N?" You looked at him with a happy expression on, "Yea Trev?" "I love you." You blushed lightly, "I love you too."

Jc: You and Jc had been at the beach nearly all day, relaxing and enjoying one another. The sun started to set and you leaned back on your beach towel, loving the beauty that the sun created. Its glow, illuminating the water. "So pretty." You smiled, "Just like you." Jc complimented, "Awe, thanks babe." You kissed his cheek as he sat next to you. You looked at him happily, he looked kinda nervous to be honest. "I love you." He spoke, sending an erruption of butterflies in your stomach. "I love you too."

Connor: You and him had gone out for dinner to celebrate your birthday, "Thanks for taking me out for dinner." You smield at him, cheerfully. "It was my pleasure." You too walked to his car, he of course opened the door for you. "you're such a gentleman." You laughed a bit as he got into the drivers seat. "Why, thank you." He laughed, "I do my best." You giggled at his comment. "I do it cause I love you." He spoke up, your smile grew when he said the last part. "I love you too Connor."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you're all having a good day, I certainly did. Then again all I did today was watch anime and sit in my pajamas

Anyways, I love you guys!

-hailee