#Sam imagine for Jaycee

I woke up late this morning, my alarm clock failing me once again. The moment I got up I began rushing to get ready, seeing as I had to be at work in less than 20 minutes. Sam was out for the day, which somewhat disappointed me. It was my 20th birthday, so it was a little upsetting that he wasn't there first thing, but I shrugged it off and read the note.

Hey baby, I left early to film with Kian and Jc. I'll be out all day, so stop by their place after work. Love you, see you soon.

Xx, Sam.

My heart sunk slightly, wishing that the note had at least said a 'happy birthday'. So far my birthday wasn't off to the best start, but I didn't dwell on it. Instead, I simply drove to work and tried my best to forget about it.

After a long day I did as the note said and drove to Kian and Jc's. I fixed my now loose braid, then went inside.

"Sam? You here? Ki? Jc?" I yelled into the dark corridor. My heart started to beat faster when no one yelled back, but despite my fear I began walking farther into the house. I froze as I heart ruffling coming from the kitchen, not entirely sure if I should leave or it.

"Surprise!" Sam's familiar voice rang out followed by other's. The lights flickered on and there stood all of my friends and family, surrounding a cake that was laid out on the island.

"You scared the hell out of me!" I yelled, laughing and smiling with excitement. Sam chuckled and walked over, kissing me sweetly.

"Happy birthday."

-----------------------------------------

Hope you like it! I had fun writing it :)
jennxpennxO2L

I believe I have one more to go, so after that I'll probably go back to preferences :)

Love you

-Hailee