#Little things song lyrics Pt. 2

Kian: If I let you know I'm here for you, maybe you'll love yourself like I love you.
"I just feel so alone and worthless. Fuck." You cried into the phone, lately you couldn't help, but feel shitty about everything. "You aren't worthless.." Kian spoke into the other end of the line. You sighed, no matter what anybody told you, you couldn't get out of this sadness. "Please, listen to me, I'm here if you need me. I'll always be here for you, I love you. You know that.." He insists, "I love you too." You replied, smiling slightly as tears ran down your cheeks. You were happy to have someone there for you when you needed them most, you really did love him.

Jc: I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if I do, its you, oh its you they add up to.
Jc and you had been together forever now, he knew everything about you. Your insecurities, what cheered you up when you were sad, everything. 'My laugh is so weird, why do I have to be so short, I hate my hair.' Every time you brought up an insecurity or complained about yourself, all he could think was that it was what made you unique. He loved everything about you.

Trevor: I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape.
Today was the day, the day you and Trevor were recording your first song together. "I'm so excited!" You couldn't stay still in the passenger seat of the car. "What if I mess up?!" You may have been excited, but you were pretty nervous too. "You're going to do fine, Y/N." He laughed. You guys got there and began right away, in fact, you got done so quickly that you had enough time to listen to the song. First Trevor began, then your voice joined in. Your face immediately dropped. "I sound awful on tape.." You sighed, disappointed with how your voice sounded compared to Trevor's. "You sound beautiful." He kissed your cheek sweetly, you couldn't help, but smile.

--------------------
Part 2 is complete!

Do you guys like these kind of preferences? This one was fun to type out ^-^

Anyways, love you guys so much!

-hailee