#Things he loves about you (dirty version)

Kian: He loves the way you look when you're on your knees for him. You look so innocent until you start sucking him off. It drives him absolutely wild.

Ricky: He loves how you grip the bedsheets when you two are fooling around. Knowing that he can do that to you makes him feel amazing.

Jc: He loves the way you undress slowly for him. You take your time, teasing him with every second that passes. He thinks you're insanely beautiful and when you take your time it gives him more time to embrace the way you look.

Sam: He loves the way you gently tug on his hair. He knows he's doing something right, and that you're enjoying yourself when you do that.

------------------------

Hello babies !

Hope all is well :)

Sorry I didn't include Trevor and Connor... but I think it's pretty clear why I didn't do that. Also, I'd like to clear some things up.

1. I think it's pretty clear, judging by my beginning preferences, I was pretty awful at writing these things. I was fairly new to O2L and didn't really know EVERYTHING about them. So yes. I am aware that Kian's 'favorite disney movie' should've been tangled. Seriously guys. I get it. You can stop commenting "Lol! 1!1 it should be tangled 11!!!!1!"

2. There is a reason that I do not include Connor or Trevor in these kinds of preferences. They are gay men. I think it's kind of odd for teenage girls to fantasize about fucking a gay man. Am I wrong? I figure that most of my readers are girls, however if there are any boys reading these who'd like me to include them in these kind of preferences, let me know :)

Anyways. Hope that clears some things up.

Love you

-hailee