#Relaxation

Kian: The best way for you to let loose and really relax is to have Kian play with your hair. You think that's its the most relaxing thing and can pretty much put you to sleep. He always messes with your hair when you're stressed or tired and can't sleep.

Ricky: He let's you pick a movie for the both of you to watch. You and him don't necessarily agree on the same movies, but sitting in silence and enjoying a film is one of your favorite things to do, so he let's you decide what to watch.

Jc: He'll take you out for a drive. The sunsets are always perfect when he takes you out, and you love every minute of it. He knows how the wind in your hair and soft radio playing in the car is the most freeing and relaxing thing for you.

Connor: He takes you to shops around town. Whether it's a book store, or a coffee place. Just to get out of the house and be stress free for a few hours. You love when he does this for you, it makes you forget about any stress you had.

Trevor: You two stay in and order pizza. You'll watch YouTube videos and criticize people, laughing at the level of bitchiness you both have. It's a good way for you to let loose and laugh a little.

Sam: He massages your neck/shoulders/back. Any contact from him instantly puts you in a good mood, but when he does this you practically melt in his hands. The world becomes quiet again and you can feel the stress leave your body.

---------------------

Hey loves! Hope all is well!

I haven't been feeling well for the past few days, but I'm hoping that by tomorrow I'll feel brand new again. How have you guys been?

Hope this chapter was okay :)

Love you!

-hailee