#Celebrity he's jealous of

Kian: He's jealous of Dylan O'Brien. You practically became obsessed after watching The Maze Runner movies.

Sam: Tyler Posey. You're celebrity crush ever since you watched Teen Wolf. You thought he was absolutely gorgeous, and Sam got a little jealous and bitter about it.

Trevor: Justin Bieber. He was jealous because Justin could sing, and was attractive. He was worried that you'd always like Justin Bieber.

Jc: Zayn Malik. You were insanely up to date with every musically involved move he made. Even when he was in One Direction, he was your favorite.

Connor: Leonardo DiCaprio. You were practically in love with the actor and all of his movies.

Ricky: Robert Pattinson. You were a major fan of the twilight movies, so it was always a given that you were #TeamEdward.

--------------------
Hey! Though I should start by saying...

HOLY CHEESECAKES. WE MADE IT TO 100K!! That's a huge accomplishment and I couldn't be happier! Thank you to all of you who have read this book :) it means a lot and I'm glad you enjoy it!

**Shameless Self-Promo***
I've got a new book out! Its a Teen Wolf Fanfiction for those of you who like Teen Wolf like me :)

Love you guys so much!

-Hailee