#Control

A/N: Trevor and Connor won't be included in this preference for obvious reasons, sorry guys. I also won't be including Ricky, jsut because he isn't into sex and stuff like that and I'm a little uncomfortable writing about that for him. All of them will still be in preferences, just not dirty ones like this. 

Kian: His hands roamed your entire body, making you groan slightly with anticipation. Your lips roughly attacked his, his response all the same. He picked you up from off the couch that you two were previously making out on and led you straight to the bedroom. He gently put you down on the bed, slamming the door and climbing on top of you with no hesitation. 

"God you're so fucking hot." He mumbled in between breaths. Nothing turned you on more than Kian showing off his dominant and slightly aggressive side. He knew that all to well, and took pride in the way he could make you feel simply by being a little rough. You decided to try something new and see if you could be the controlling one this time, so you flipped yourselves over and straddled yourself on top of him. He surprisingly went along with it, letting you do the rough work. Soon enough both of your shirts were off, and things only got hotter from there. Your lips pressed against his neck, sucking softly as you made your way down his chest. This sent him into a fit of moans and desperation for you to keep going. 

You smirked and enjoyed the fact that you had found a new weakness of his. "Shit." He groaned as you unzipped his pants and began to take everything off. You were having too much  fun with this and decided to be a bit of a tease, even if it did make him frustrated. Your lips made their way everywhere except for the place he wanted them most. "Stop being a tease, Y/N." He growled. Another grin fell onto your lips. 

"And what if I don't?"

Jc: "I'd fuck you so hard if we were home right now." He whispered to you, drink in hand and almost completely intoxicated. His words almost got to you, but you two were at a party with tons of other people so you decided to ignore it. "Make you feel so fucking good baby." You couldn't stand when he did this to you, he knew how crazy it made you and the fact that you could do nothing about it right away made you beyond frustrated. 

"Jc, stop it." You pleaded, setting your drink down. Despite you insisting that he had to knock it off, he continued. His hands slid down your waist towasrds your ass, cheekily resting them just above. You tried not to look at him, afraid that you'd lose it right then and there. He turned yor face gently so that you two were now face to face. 

"Make me." He smirked, doubting that you would do anything about this. YOu frowned, but soon grinned. You grabbed him by his shirt and dragged him to the first empty bedroom you could find, eager to show him just what he did to you. He looked extremely pleased, and proud for that matter. You pressed your lips to him, soft as first, but quickly becoming much rougher. You hands rested on his chest, pushing him back onto the bed. He hands came to your ass, knowing you loved his touch. You wouldn't let him get the best of you this time, no, this time you were in charge. You were gonna show him what teasing you does. 

Sam: The movie had just ended, but neither of you seemed to be tired. So, naturally, you two started an unbelievably hot makeout session. Your hands ended up in his hand, tugging lightly as you pulled him closer to you. You practically melted in his hands, letting him take complete control. Things got a little more aggressive when you got up to go the bedroom and he abruptly stopped you by pushing you up against the wall. He kissed you deeper, his hands holding yours above your head. You could feel your face becoming more red as he continued. 

"Fuck." You groaned as he released your hands. You tugged on his hair, wanting more. You kissed along his jaw, only to have him take over once again. He took your shirt off and began kissing along your collar bone. Your skin felt hot as he kept going, every part of your body weak in the best way. You begged for more. He grabbed your ass roughly, causing you to moan. 

You kissed him again, your lips sore. He began to slide your sweat pants off of your body, your knees feeling weak with every touch. His hands feeling you up in all of the right ways, sensation shooting through your whole body. The touch of his hands on your hips drove you crazy and he knew that. 

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope this is an okay preference, felt like doing a dirtier one. 

Anyways, hope you guys are having a good 2017 so far! 

Love you!

-Hailee