#Fire and Desire (Lyric Preference)

Kian: You're a real-ass woman and I like it.

He knew from the moment he saw you in that club that you weren't what his friends said you were. You dealt with every sleezy man that made moves on you, not throwing yourself at anyone. By the look of your outfit, you had a well paying job, and from the group around you he could tell you were a social butterfly. You were a real woman, and he absolutely loved it. No one had to look twice at you to tell that you could take care of yourself, and you were no toy that could be used.

Ricky: You just like my sidekick, I just wanna wife, fulfill all your desires.

To Ricky, you were his other half, his best friend and the love of his life. He wanted nothing more than to make you his forever and to give you everything he could.

"You're like my sidekick, y'know that?" He tossed his arm around you lovingly while you two lounged on the couch, discussing who knows what. You smiled, grateful that he thought of you as you thought of him. He was your other half too, and nothing would change that.

Trevor: Talk about you like you'll never leave his side, but I don't really buy it.

No one, not even yourself, believed that your relationship with your current boyfriend would last. Everyone claimed to have seen him cheating and flirting with other women multiple times, and you were finally starting to believe it. He was no good for you, in fact he was basically playing you. Despite the fact that you knew what his intentions were he still insisted that you would never leave him and that you loved him.

"You know what he's doing, right?" Trevor asked, obviously wanting the best for you. You sighed and nodded, knowing it was time to break it off and start fresh again, with someone who wouldn't play you.

Jc: Tell me should I cut these other girls right out my life? Cause we never decided.

It had been weeks since your fling with Jc had started yet neither of you made a decision to make it official, which implied that Jc was technically single. He was popular with other girls, and it made you incredibly, and obviously, jealous.

"Are we a thing? Cause if this is official then I can cut all those other girls out. Just say the words." He gave you a reassuring smile, which gave you the courage to answer with certainty.

"Yes. We're a thing." Your smile mimicked his as he leaned in for a kiss.

Connor: I figure out you, you figure out me.

It was a constant playful game with Connor, which never left a dull moment in the relationship. Most couples found games tiring and emotional, but you and him enjoyed it. It was your thing, to just discover more and more things about each other without ever having to pry at each other for details. Both of you preferred to figure each other out on your own, after all it made the relationship more personal and exciting.

Sam: I'm followin' your lead, I ask you what you need.

When it came to decisions and planning, you definitely took the lead. It was tiring, but you liked being in control of details and organizing. Sam normally just followed with what you were doing, and you appreciated it immensely.

"Whatever you want to do babe, let me know if you need any help though, or if you need anything." Sam smiled, kissing your cheek with a carefree and optimistic attitude. You returned the smile and got back to organizing everything that needed to be planned for the week.

------------------------------

Hello :) hope you're all having a spectacular summer!

Anyways, for those wondering, the song is Fire and Desire by Drake. I have personally sort of fallen in love with Drake's voice, so what better way to share that then to make a preference about one of the songs off of his most recent album, Views.

Also, I've been thinking about changing the type of preferences I do for Connor and Trevor. They'd still be included, but instead of being in a relationship with them you guys would be best friends. I just think its a little odd writing about a straight relationship with them when they aren't straight themselves lol.

Comment what you think please :) I'd appreciate it.

Love you!

-Hailee