#What your parents first thought of him

Kian: Your parents were a little hesitant at first. He wasn't what they expected, which certainly caught them off guard. They were a bit uncertain about his job being YouTube, but they warmed up to him and grew to love him just like you'd hoped.

Ricky: They loved him right from the start. They thought he was so polite and a real gentlemen so they didn't have anything against you two being together.

Jc: Your parents were against tattoos so when they saw Jc their jaws completely fell to the floor. They were surprised, but realized that appearance wasn't everything and that he cared for you deeply.

Connor: They liked him, however they weren't too fond of how shy he was at the start. With a little persistency and a welcoming home they eventually got to know him though, and of course loved him.

Trevor: They adored Trevor. He was loud, funny, and a great guy overall. They bonded really well and were glad that you chose him as your partner in crime.

Sam: Your parents didn't like him at all. He gave them a bad vibe and were worried about you. It took some convincing, but they approved eventually and gained a lot of respect and love for him.

------------------------

Hi babes! Hope everything is going good for everyone :)

Love you guys

-Hailee