#Traveling with him

Kian: Traveling was a passion of yours, trying new things and going to new places. Your Grandmother always spoiled you, so for an early birthday gift she bought you and your choice of guest two tickets to go to Hawaii. She knew how much you wanted to travel to a really warm place, so what better place to go than to a relaxing island? You of course invited Kian, seeing as it would be the first time you two would be traveling together.

"You ready?" He asked, giving your hand a squeeze as you grabbed your suitcase.

"As ready as I'll ever be." A smile formed on your lips, grateful that your grandmother had given you such a generous gift. You guys got to the airport and before you knew it you were on your way to Hawaii. "Thank you for coming with me." You leaned your head on his shoulder, dozing off as the flight continued.

"It's my pleasure." He kissed the top of your head before you fell asleep completely, unaware that this would be the most amazing and romantic getaway of a lifetime.

Connor: New York

Connor: New York. The city where everything would fall into place, and who better to explore it with than Connor. Your plane had just landed and you could feel the buzz of the city rushing through your blood. This was where you were meant to be. You loved LA with Connor, but if you had it your way you'd be living here with him.

"We have to see a Broadway show while we're here, or at least do some sightseeing!" You raved, looking out the window of your shared taxi, excited and filled with ideas.

"Babe. We have two weeks. Calm down." He wrapped his arm around you and gave you a wide smile, happy that you were so excited.

Jc: After years of saving up, and recently getting a raise for your job, you and Jc decided to take a well earned vacation

Jc: After years of saving up, and recently getting a raise for your job, you and Jc decided to take a well earned vacation. The moment you got off the plane, it was late at night.

"Maybe we should go the hotel and start sightseeing tomorrow." You suggested, unsure if venturing at night was a smart idea. Despite your nervousness, he wanted to start your vacation right away.

"It'll be okay, you have me." He grinned confidently. You sighed and took his hand, willing to go with him. As you continued to walk, still dragging your luggage behind you, you became more relaxed with the streets of Italy in front of you. It was these kind of memories that you would remember the most, the ones you loved making with him.