☆Three☆

first of all : THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 60 READS!!! THATS INSANE! Im trying to make it less cringe so lets see how this goes! BTW THEIR HIGHT DIFERENCE AHHHH

This is at the Snow Ball in s2!

~ Will pov ~

today was the day of the snow ball. I was really exited for it, my mom had searched trough the old clothes of Jonathan for a suit becouse she was saving money. 

She found a black one with a blue tie. I walked out of jonathans room, where my mom had found the suit, and walked into my room to change. after I changed into it I walked towards the mirror (EDIT : i accedentally wrote window instead of mirror LMAO ).

 It looked good on me. it was only a bit large on me, not much, a little, the sleeves covered more than my hands.

jonathan knocked on the door and then asking me if he can see it.

He walked into the room ' looking good, bud' he said while ruffeling up my hair ( bowl cut boy ). 'you now get all the men ' he said grinning. I told him and mum a while ago that I might be gay, they were cool with it. after jonathan asked me if he could tell nancy, i said that i didnt know if I wanted to come out to her yet so he didnt tell her. I after asked him why but he just stayed silent, he know something I dont. 

I'm really gratefull that he's my brother tho.

and that I also have a amazing, supportive mother. 

I must be really gratefull that i live here. in other families they would set them out of the house, or even worse.  

i only just realised that he was sort of dressed up too, i made a confused look at his outfit ' im going to make the photos tonight with the camera Nancy bought me' he said as if he could read my mind. 

' are you guys ready ' our mom said walking into the room.

Me and Jonathan nodded and walked outside to his car and drove to the school.

 ⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

when we arived not many people were there. I only saw some teachers who were setting things up, and I saw Nancy with Mike. 

Mike.

He was wearing a beautiful suit, he looked really handsome in it. I already found myself blushing at the sight. Did I mention that i have a crush on him for a while? 

Yes, I Like Mike Wheeler, My best friend. In more than a friend way.

He starts waving at me signaling i must come to him. Nancy and Jonathan were standing at the place Jonathan was suposted to take group photos, they were probably flirting or something. 

' Hi ' Mike said to me. he looked at me and blushed.

' Hi! ' I said back, he laughed at my enthousiasm.

'you look... good' he eventually said, I could feel my cheeks get hot. 

' thanks, you too' i said back trying to hide my embarrassment.

We chatted for a bit when Lucas and Max came in. Lucas was wearing a button down with black pants. Max was wearing a sort of sweatshirt with pants. they looked nice.

we all shared hi's and started chatting about dnd and stuff when Dustin came in, he was wearing a blue suit with his hair like a bird nest. I already knew Steve helped him. 

After another 5 minutes it had officialy started. everyone started dancing. 

Lucas asked Max to dance, and she said yes. I saw in the corner of my eye Dustin being disapointed. 

But he brushed it off and started to search for someone to dance with, leaving me and Mike alone. 

The last few days I dreamed about how it would be if we would dance together. on the song 'everybody loves somebody'. I really like that song, not as much as I love ' should I stay or should I go ' ofcourse. 

I really wanted that dream to get true. 

' so, what should we do' mike said walking towards the bleachers, I followed him trying to think of something what we could do or talk about. 

' should we just walk around the school and fuck around?' Mike asked. I just nodded.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. I blushed at the sudden touch.

Outside you could still hear the music loudly. 

Ho bowed to me ' wanna dance' he said grinning. I just decided to play along and nodded.

he grabbed my hand and placed his other hand on my waist and started dancing with me on the song ' I'm Still Standing'' and just started to swing around. It felt as if I was in heaven. 

We were laughing the whole time. I saw him blush sometimes when I came ' accedentially' closer to him.

we danced on more songs when the song 'everbody loves somebody ' came on. I first thought Mike would pull away becouse it was a slow dance. 

But he didnt. 

He put both of my hands around his neck and his own hands on my waist. 

I got all flustered and became as red as a tomato. 

He looked down at me and smiled ( THEIR HIGHT DIFFERENCE IN S1, S2, AND S3 WAS PERFECT ). he slowly started leaning in and pressed a short kiss on my lips, I was suprised but soon kissed back. it sadly only lasted for 5 seconds, he leaned his head on top of mine and danced till it was time to go.

✷✷✷✷✷✷ 

861 words <3

I liked this one more. 

im going to post one more hopefully, this one took abt a hour lmao. i need to seek for a way to write faster lmao. 

AGAIN THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR THE READS <3

hope you have a nice day / night <3