~ Seven / Part 3 ~

Lucas and Dustinstarted to gather the food for that evening, they were planning to cook something. They didn't know what but they could figure something out. They were most of the time laughing their asses off becouse they burned some Maceroni.

While Dustin and Lucas were trying to cook Mike let Will draw on his hand and arm while he was reading another comic. Will had drew some flowers, tree's, some fruits, and more. It looked butiful when Will was done. He coloured it in with markers.

Mike was really happy with it. He smiled softly at Will with a gratefully smile.

" thanks Will " Will smiled back and the tension became thick. They slowly leaned in till they could feel eachother breathing in and out. Mike grabbed Wills chin and leaned it up making Will blush ( I still hate that word lmao ). Buy then the others walked in, Mike immediately turned away and let Will go.

"Hey food is ready " Dustin said aqwardly. " did I interups something? " He asked and then smirked at Will. Lucas laughed it off and walked away.

They all got outside and surprisingly Dustin and Lucas made some good looking food. They all sat on the

Mike slowly started eating aqwardly of what happened a few minutes ago. 'What now if Dustin and Lucas didn't walk in on us? Would we have kissed then? ' Mike blushed at the thought. He looked over at Will and smiled softly again and fast looked away discusted at his thoughts.

'I can't be gay.' He thought

'I just can't-. Am I really gay for my best friend? ( i probably am lmao )' he was lost in thought and looked at his arm again, where Will drew stuff, and then continues eating his food lost in thought.

Then after about 40 when they finished eating they all decided to walk trough the forest. To take mind of some things, expecially mike and will. It was not to long, they only were away for 2 hours ( im most of the time in the forest for 4 hours DONT BLAM ME LMAO ). It was dark by then, 10 o'clock in the evening. So they all decided to go to bed so they would have energy tomorrow.

They all walked to their tents. Mike and Will walked inside and the tension became thick in just a second. They Both changed into their ' sleepwear '. They Both crawled under the covers their bodies were touching.

Mike thought for a while about his feelings. Will was staring at him, Mike didn't notice that.

Wills urge to just crawl over and kiss him became more and more. Mike turned and faced Will. They got lost in eachothers eyes when Mike turned back around and fell asleep.

After about a few hours of sleep Will got a nightmare and shot up. He was sweating bullets and Mike woke up from it.

"What's wrong " Mike asked in a tired voice. Will couldn't tell what it was but it just didn't feel right. Mike put an arm around Will.

" please get some sleep, it's okay I'm here. " Mike assured and pulled Will close to him till wills head is on his chest. Wills face was burning red but he felt safe in Mike's arms.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

542 WORDS

I got this idea from the movie : The Golfinch. It's fr a amazing movie!

I don't know if I'm going to post another one-shot tonight becouse I now have time. But Idk.

I hope you are doing okay and I wish you a amazing night / day. Stay hydrated and eat something! <3