~Twenty One~

"You know I like you alot" Will said muffled into Mikes chest.

Mike hums, making a buzz noise. Breathing in and out slowly, making Wills head lift and go down again.

No sounds around, it's 2 am anyways, but their soft breathing and eachothers presence.

"I know that, I like you alot too." Mike smiled at Will and softly kissed his crown.

Will leaned into the touch nuzzling closer to his boyfriend.

"I think-," He pauzed. Regretted and distanced himself from thoughts.

He sighs, "nevermind, it isn't important," it is important.

"Okay, we should probably try to get some sleep"

Will crawled eye to eye to Mike, smiling at him, admiring his features. Mike leaned closer, pressed a soft kiss to Wills nose, and laid his head on Wills chest.

Will kissed his head and whispered, he didn't know what he whispered, he wouldn't want to know what he whispered. Just feeling the hum trough his mouth felt right. He wanted to talk. He needed to feel.

He needed to feel that there was still blood pumping trough him, to feel pain.

"I'm going to the bathroom" Will said softly into Mike's hair.

"No you need to keep me warw" He said in a muffled voice, dramatic. Mike pulled Will closer to him needing something.

"How do you feel real"

"I don't, I just feel. I don't think anything is real. That it's all just imagined. Like we don't exist."

Will couldnt believe. It wasnt what he needed right now.

" I want to feel real. I don't feel like I live."

Mike leaned up and touched his face, "can you feel this?" Will nodded. Mike lowered his hands towards Wills shoulders, massaging them, "you can feel this right?"

Will nodded again.

"And can you feel this?" Mike smirked and started tickling him, making Will giggle.

"Stop- HA- Mike-" He said between giggles.

It didn't make him feel real, but it did make him feel again. The blood pumping trough his veins, his jaw hurting of his smiles.

"If you ever don't feel real, I also wouldn't be real. We would be in it together, always" Mike stopped tickling and kissed Wills nose and wrapped him in a hug.

"Crazy together, huh?" Will smiled.

"Yep, crazy together. "

They shifted into a conforting position. Mike's head on Wills chest again.

"I love you" said Will muffled, hoping Mike is asleep already.

"I love you too"

●●●●●●

403 words :]

Again, I don't like this, I didn't think while writing this (IN MY DEFENCE ; ITS 2 AM)

Why do I mostly write at ungodly hours 😭 I need to improve my mental health tbh.

I finally have inspiration, problem : I left the note at my mom's.

+ I WHISPER THINGS IN THE NIGHT THAT DONT MAKE SENSE TO CONFORT MYSELF 🔥🔥🔥

I'm gonna read trough everything s
for spelling mistakes in the next few days.

So I hope everyone is doing alright!!! Thank you for the votes, reads and comments!!! ( I love scrolling trough comments, this is ur motivation to comment more after this shot 🤞)

STAY HYDRATED AND SAFE!!!

I LOVE YOUUUU <3

-C♡