~TWENTY FIVE~

He lied?

'I really didn't commission it!'

He wouldnt? For sure he wouldn't.

Did he lie about the whole speech too then?

He didn't know who to believe anymore.

He felt tears welling up in his eyes, gaze becoming wazy. Wich he liked, he never wants to see the painting again, it's full of lies.

Did nobody love him then?

A sudden anger came washing over him.

Will lied to him.

Mike refused Els try for confort, she grabbed his hand and rubbed it, trying her best to calm him down. But he just slapped her hand away.

' so that's it then? Nowone likes me?' He said with way more confidence he actually had, wanting to actually curl up on his bed.

'What? Mike, ofcourse not! I like you. Will likes you-' El said getting interrupted by Mike angrily storming out of the room, El followed quickly.

' We all like you so much, but- hey? Where are you going?' She tried. But he already left.

-

'So, you you lied then?' Mike said bursting through Wills bedroom door, who looked shocked at the sight of him.

' you made me think El actually cared about me. Loved me. Needed me the most. It's was all just a stupid lie?'

'It isn't a lie. She cares about you, so much i-'

' you are just implying what her feelings are, just wanting me to gaslight myself I'm actually worthy of someone's time'

' you are worth Els time- my time. '

' you are just saying that to make me the bad guy. To just say that El was lying about that she didn't commission! ' Mike screamed back at Will, tears in his eyes.

Was he really unlovable?

'No, Mike you just don't understand. I just-' Will stopped talking.

'Then make me understand, Will'

They were both crying, what has Will got to cry for? It's his fault for lying. Mike thought.

'I cant-'

'Why can't you?' Mike said in disbelieve, how was this guy his friend. 'You gave it to me. Did you just talk shit the whole time? About what things have you lied then too? Do you even want to be my friend?'

'I- Mike you can't say that'

'That's not a answer, do you want to be my friend?' Mike is angry, furious. Disappointed. Disgusted. Sad. Betrayed.

'We are friends. '

'But do you want to be my friend?'

'I don't think I can answer that. '

'Ofcourse you can. Just tell me to leave and we will never see eachother again. You will get your paintings back, all your drawings, everything. I believed in our friendship that we would be sitting on the couch in thirty years, watching some stupid program adults watch, not minding it just talking shit together.

'I don't know why I believed that, that there would be a future for us. '

'You really think that?'

'Yes I do. It was a stupid fantasy. 'Mike knew he was still screaming. He huffed and turned to the door. And left.

🦅🔥🗽

Mike is laying on his bed. Pencil in his hand, trying to write. But he can't. He hasn't been able to for weeks. Ever since that moment.

He has given everyone the cold shoulder. He doesn't feel like he can trust anyone anymore.

Except Nancy. How in the hell could she betray him? She's his sister.

*knock knock* "Hey Mike. Can I come in?" He heard Nancy say, what a coincidence.

He told her she could come inside.

They sat together on the bed. Mike continued writing while Nancy spoke.

"You can't lock yourself away forever, you know?" He ignored her. He knows he should talk to Will. He never even let him speak. "And when you are ready, go after him. '"

He hummed.

A few days later she came in again, told the same thing again, and left. After 2 weeks he heard another knock on his door, thinking it was Nancy he let them in.

It was Will. Mike immediately wanted to shut the door again but Will blocked it.

"Don't close it. We need to talk, you and I both know that. "

"Why would I listen to you?"

"Becouse I actually care about you. And you just cant fucking realise it."

"You are just full of shit " Mike wouldn't believe him. "What would be a reason for me to believe you again? To trust you again? You lied about liking me before, about El liking me before, about anyone caring for me. "

"Becouse they do!!! I do! I like you so much- El likes you, Dustin, Lucas, Max- everyone cares about you! I love you!"

"Don't lie about that. "

"I am not! Ive loved you always and always,"Lets get on with it, Will thought.

Will wants Mike to know that he's loved, that hes lovably that he can be loved. That Will would love him forever.

He told him that. He held Mike close to him, kissed him on his cheek, held his face. Anything to make Mike loved. 

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈

818 words

Hi pookies :D

OHHH ALMOST 15K READS!!!

Im so tired rn so the last part was rushed...

ive been reading too many harry potter fanfics, im getting brainrot...

I had a photoshoot with Elijah Wood yesterday!!! was a really nice guy!!!

I missed these two though... 

OH!!! this is inspired by a tumblr post! (Picture above for creds and inspo!!!)

( Joyce already saw Mike as Wills :< )

hope everyone is doing alright!!! have a lovely day/evening/night/afternoon/morning!!!

-C