~EIGHTEEN~

His lungs burning, running away across the destroyed pavement. Hearing growls everywhere. His ears hurt. His legs hurt. Everything hurts so fucking much. Tripping over branches.

He looked back to see if He was still following him. No-one.

Will lets himself slow down. His clothes were all sticky. His bodywarmer was totally ruined. His pants ripped. His hair all over the place. His shoes are falling apart.

He doesn't know where to go.

God, he doesn't even know where he is.

This doesn't look like Hawkins, or maybe it does. He doesn't know. His head is dizzy.

He just walks. Walking till he cant no more. He doesn't know what to think, except for what the fuck is happening.

He's just so confused.

If he only had Mike with him, or Jonathan, his mom. He didn't care. He wanted to see someone.

His feet must have listened. He stood in front of the wheelers house. He ducked away from all the bats flying his way.

The wheelers house didn't look like the house he went many times. dead vines everywhere. So many spiderwebs. The same goob that's across hawking.

He tries to open the door. Its stuck so he kicks and pushes till he's trough. He wants to feel safe.

And Mikes house is one of those places.

Or maybe its just Mike, he just hopes he's there.

Barging in he stops. It looks the same as everywhere.

Where the fuck is he.

He just wants to go home.

He want to see Lucas and Dustin again.

Continue their DND game with Mike.

Go to the store with his mom.

Listening to music with Jonathan.

Walking upstairs with the delusion he is going to find someone. Please just someone.

And as you guessed. Nowone.

He needed to run again. Far.

Where he can find life.

And he runs. He runs trough the forrest, thinking about everyone he loves. Ignoring the pain in his lungs. Running down the street with nothing to care for.

333 words

I just wanted a chapter out tonight, sorry for it being short and shitty. i first wanted it to be atleast 800 words but my inspiration is 0. whoops... sorry abt that. ( + in my defense, i havent been reading byler ff lately )

I will maybe rewrite it sometime when I have interest in this again.

i have some shots planned. writing them based off of songs. 

You can leave requests here in the comment section if you want :)

WE HIT THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSERY a few days ago BY THE WAY AHHHH :0

I want to thank everyone who is reading this. Just taking your time and reading my writing brings me happiness :) 

Becouse my summer vacation is starting in 2 week I will probably be bored the following 6 weeks so I will probably write more! 

I love every single one of you so so so much! stay hydrated, eat something, stay safe. 

ILY!!! see you next time :)