~ SEVENTEEN ~

Hell yeah im back from the dead bitches 💪💪💪 enjoy :]

Walking trough the abandoned dark street, with his head low. Not thinking of where to go with tears rolling down their cheek.

The wind flowing trough the trees leaving leaves to fall down and dancing around eachother. Soft water drops fell as he walked under a tree. It rained earlier that day.

A book in his hand, and in the other, a sunflower.

The sunflower was still bright of colour, even though he had picked it up 4 days ago. its yellow is still bright as the sun and the brown as chocolate, its steel soft. And it not falling apart, but likely close to.

The lights on the side of the road were broken, except one, which light was very faint.

The concrete under their feet was still broken from the apocalypse. But the gate was healed. often tripped a little from the rocks under his old converse. Tied up unevenly.

Eventually, he stood in front of his old school, Hawkings Middle School.

The swing set where he and his best friend met.

His second half

His soulmate

His lover.

Unrequited love should he say.

He sat down at the swing where he sat when he asked his lover to be his friend.

Best friend

Stupid. So stupid.

Fuck.

More tears slipped down his just dried skin, eyelashes wet from crying.

He just wanted to see him one last time, to see his eyes full of happiness. To see his soft smile. To see him in the light.

To say how much he loved him. And how badly he wanted to be partners.

Mike misses him so much.

A leave fell down from his sunflower.

Only nine left.

The wind increased, and his hair flew away from his face.

Six left. Three fell.

He opened his book, revealing all his unsent letters to Will. All signed with 'Love '

He could even like his own girlfriend. So fucking stupid

A tears fell on his letters, or was it rain? He didn't care.

He closed the book and trew it away, and started swinging.

He imagined his best friend was still with him, next to him, laughing with him.

Trough the swinging another 4 leaves fell from his beloved sunflower.

Will was his sunflower.

His light in darkness.

If he could die instead of his lover he would do it.

He would rather live with him than lose him and living forever.

He started getting cold. Really cold. He should've worn something warmer.

Another leaf fell, one left

His ears started fuzzing, leaving him dizzy. He got up from the swing set he and his soulmate met on. And fell to the ground with a thud.

The rain started to heavy, coming out in buckets. The night was still dark. It became foggy. Mike couldn't see anymore trough his tears

He glanced over towards the sunflower, what was resting only a few inches away from him. He closed his eyes and breathed everything in.

He saw a light so bright he could see it under his closed eyelids. Eventually, he opened his eyes and was met by a flash of light, blinding him completely.

He reached out his hand to search for his sunflower, for Will. His friend.

He was met by another hand, soft as butter. But also a grip of cement.

They interwined fingers, fitting together like a puzzle.

Mike opened his eyes again and locked eyes with no one. Just a hand was there, a hand of light.

It had a bracelet on only he knew. A rainbow one.

He was wearing the same, one of his memories from his unrequited lover.

Mike closed his eyes again and squeezed the hand, his breath slowing till there was none.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

598 words 🫶

How did I do?

It's been * looks at calendar * only 5 months.

Ye appoligies for that shit. Took a rll long break 💪

But OH MY LORD, 10K READS?!?!??!?! WTF THAT'S LIKE INSANE LIKE WHAT????
I just can't thank you enough.

I didn't really know what to write, so have this :]

I wanted to know if everyone is doing well, too.

I'm coming back in my byler era ( it never stopped 💪💪💪 ), but I have the motivation to write this once. If im honest, Idk when I will write again. Maybe I will upload a scrap?

I love you all so much. You mean the world to me. do things you enjoy and think of yourself <3

Remember to hydrate ( if your lgtbq : hydrate or die straight /j )and eat something if you hadn't done that yet. Do something you enjoy, and have a nice day / evening / night. LOVE YOU <3333