~six ~

'Will, stop you can't leave now, its raining'mike says following teary eyed will outside who is fixing his backback.

'I said I was sorry alright, its a cool campain, it's really cool, we are just not in the mood right now-' Mike says but got cut off by will

'Yea mike, thats the problem, you guys are never in the mood anymore, you are ruining our party.' Will shot back at mike. 'thats not true ' Mike says to defent himself.

'Really? where is dustin right now then? ' Mike looks down and stays silent ' See? you dont know and dont even care, and obviously he doest either and I dont blame him. You just only care about yourself lately and I honestly dont even remember you anymore. you are ruining everything, and for what? just so you can share spit with some stupid girl-'

'EL IS NOT STUPID' Mike says cutting off will again. 'Its not my foult you dont like girls' Mike says angry and will starts to tear up. he is so done with mike even tho will loves him so much. ' I'm not trying to be a jerk okay? Its just that we are not kids anymore. I mean what did you then really think. that we would be single forever and play games in my basement for the rest of our lives' Mike finishes. will was already crying.

' yea, I guess I did, I really did.' Will finally says and tears up, he grabs his bike and left.

Mike just stood there, he regretted everything he said already. Will didnt deserve that. Why cant Mike just open up to will. is he really that scared to tell will he likes him. mike turned around and ran inside to lucas.

' I fucked up' mike says crying to lucas, ' where is he now' Lucas says worried about will while he is rubbing Mikes back for confort.

'I think he is going home' Mike says between sobs. ' Then we are going to him, you must set things right with him and also open up to him' Lucas says siriusly. he knew what Mikes feelings were for a while. Mike could trust Lucas with his life.

They both ran outside to their bikes and began biking, Mike could only think of how bad Will was hurt right now. he regrets saying it even more.

☆☆☆

Will was crying in Castle Byers, his safe place. it was there alway silent so he goes there pretty often to just cry, read or draw. he looked at the photos he placed on the desk beside his big pillow with blanket. one of them was from him and the party at halloween. that was months ago. they were all in Ghostbuster costumes. he remembered going to school that day with his costume on with the whole party. nowone was dressed up so that was pretty embarrasing.

It was a amazing memory from them, they were more happy than now. now everyone is only interested in love. Will was too but not like what the others wanted. He liked him.

Mike.

the most straight person you can ever meet in ur life.

He got angry about how much everyone had changed, why cant they just all be happy again and just hang out, do dumb stuff. like they always did.

He grabbed the photo and tore it apart in 8 pieces.

What was even the reason he was here. he needed to let his anger out. he walked outside, all his memories that were built up in Castle Byers. It didnt matter anymore. Its better if it was just gone, destroyed. he grabbed one branch and started hitting the hut till it was destroyed, he fell on the ground and grabbed the pieces of the photo and held them close.

☆☆☆

Mike and Lucas arrived at Wills house smoking wet, and knocked at the door.

' Please will open up, Im sorry, I am so sorry,' Mike tried, no responce. They knocked again.

' Please will' Lucas started screaming ' we are sorry ' they said in unison.

It was getting late after 20 minutes of screaming and knocking and screaming again so Lucas decided to go home. Mike kept trying.

what if he is at Castle Byers, he thought. and with in no time he was already running over there. His clothes were sticking to his body and he started to feel really cold. He was almost there he saw the flag already.

He saw will crying before the, now destroyed, Castle Byers. Mike inmediatly ran to him and hugged Will tight.

' I am so sorry will, I should've never said those stuff' Mike tried. Will was only crying in Mike's arms and all drenched.

'Lets go home ' Mike said picking Will up and walking together to Wills house. Mike was apoligizing the whole way back, Mike felt so bad for him. Mike opened the door and walked Will to his room and gave him some new clothes and grabbed for himself also some, he left some of his sweatshirts and shorts at Will's so he could come by whenever. Mike left the room so will could get some privacy. Will was still crying, but changed fast so he could just cry into his pillow.

After they were done changing Mike ran into the room to give Will a hug and apoligizing more.

' Its okay ' Will smiled at mike. ' can I stay over? ' Mike asked hopefully letting will feel a bit better if he does. Will nodded and went straight- no gay to his bed. and signaling for Mike to do the same.

They lay down on the bed trying to keep distance but cant becouse of will's bed. Mike ruffles his hands trought Wills hair' Im sorry ' Mike begins again.

'I know ' Will smiles at him and leans more into the touch of Mike going trough will's hair. Will admired Mike, Mike turning to will and doing the same, and smiled. he put his arms around will and slowly drifted off to sleep.

☆☆☆

1003 words.

yes they did NOT tell eachother their feelings to eachother.

BTW

WTF 300 READS AND 12 VOTES THATS INSANE THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG.

I dont know if i like this one, I find it kinda cringe lmao. for the fight the cre4ds are for the writers of stranger things <3

this is now my therapy, writing Byler oneshots. lmao

hope you have a nice day/night and eat and drink something today <3