~ Seven ~

This is when they all are 16. None of the upside down happened. El doesnt exist. I got this idea on tik tok. I dont have my phone with me till tomorrow then I will set the tag in this story! have fun!

✩✩✩

It was a rainy day, the only people outside were some people who were walking their dog. This was the day. The day Mike, Will, Lucas and Dustin were planning on running away for a few weeks, they didnt want to go forever. They wanted to do this for a while now, about 2 years. They started planning a few months ago. Now was the day. The reason they didnt go earlier was becouse of Max, Lucas' girlfriend, so they waited till she was okay with it and didnt tell anyone.

Will was really nervous, he wanted just wants some time alone. Without his mom worrying about him 24/7 . He knew she loved him but being so close to him all the time didnt make him feel better. Jonathan was only smoking weed and that kind of stuff, so he was high most of the time, he always did this with Argyle. He was a amazing friend exept from that.

He was packing his stuff : clothes, money, some food, his walkie talkie and more. He ended up with only using one backpack. He waited till his mom was out of the door and got into the car. He then ran downstairs and looked if she was gone.

" Dustin, do you copy? Over " Will said into the walkie talkie.

" This is Dustin, I copied. Has she left? Over" Dustin answered after 1 minute of waiting.

" Yes. Over " Will said with a smile even though nowone would see it.

After 8 minutes the doorbell rang, his friends were here. He opened the door and walked outside to greet them with a hug. He first hugged Dustin, then Lucas and last Mike. Their hug lasted long, but they sadly pulled away. Will knew he liked Mike for a long time. He never told anyone about it.

" Okay lets go " Lucas said breaking the silence. Will walked to the back and grabbed his bike. Then they started Biking a random way for 2 hours straigt ( gay ). They were close to a station so they went there and sat on a random bench, and started talking about where they were going to stay for the night.

"Probably outside, I have 2 tents packed so we could just go camping in the forrest " Mike said nodding to the bag on the back of his bike. They all nodded and began biking again. After only one hour of biking they were at this butiful forrest.

It was now lunchtime, so they sat on a few trunks and started to pull out some bread Lucas had brought with him. They weren't not hungry but also not SUPER hungry so they ate a bit. Then Dustin and Lucas went searching for a sleeping place on the map Dustin had brought. They found something 3 hours away so they inmediatly went biking again. They were mostly talking about the next few week and on what they were going to spend money. They they just started joking with eachother. Will was mostly silent on the way lost in thought.

Mike noticed that Will wasnt talking so started talking to him.

" So, what are you planning to do this few weeks?" Mike asked to Will. They stared at eachother and sometimes glanced back to the road so that they wont crash.

"Nothing really importand, I meaby want to draw more " Will answered.

" Sounds fun. I just want to go to rest my thoughts and think about things that are importand. I also just want a rest from everything at home. " Mike said. Will nodded and focussed back to only the road, and smiled softly.

"GUYS, we are here!" Dustin called to the two boys. They biked into the forrest and laid their bikes all next to eachother. Will and Mike grabbed one tent and started setting it up, and then failed. While Dustin and Lucas were done already and started gathering wood for a campfire later that night.

"You are suposted to put that here, idiot " Mike said laughing, Will walked over and placed it there. They were finally done but it still was wrong but didnt have the energy to change it again so they set the rest of the things up inside the tent.

" You have a sleepingbag on you?" Mike asked while looking at the backpack of Will. Will shook his head and slapped his hand on his forehead.

" You dumbass " Mike said shacking his head and laughing at Will, " No worries I can just make it a big blanket and then everything would be fixed" Will couldnt help but laugh a bit at his stupitness of forgetting a sleeping bag.

✩✩✩

779 Words!

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING! I Just didnt know what kind of story was good. This is part 1 of idk 3 or something. I will post part 2 tomorrow, and 3 or tomorrow or next week :(

OMG THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 489 READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 SCREAMING RN.

hope you have a wonderful day/night! and make sure to take care and hydrate and eat something! I LOVE YOU!