~Seven / Part 2 ~

It was soon 6pm so they made some food, just simple sandwiches becouse they didnt know what else. They made a kampfire two hours ago so they could sit there looking at the fire slowly burning the wood. They all sat there talking about stuff, like DnD or they would listen about how Lucas loves Max so much. When they finished their sandwiches Mike spoke up.

" Wanna walk in the forrest ?"  he asked the others. "Yeah, sure " Will answered almost inmediatly, he gave Mike a small smile. 

Lucas and Dustin declined becouse they wanted to have energy for tomorrow. Mike and Will still went. They held hands as 'friends ' ( sorry man but holding hands with tha homies is gay ) and walked silently trough the forrest. 

The forrest was always a big confort place for Will, he is always happy there, all the leaves who were or in the trees, so that they would move in the wind, or on the ground, so that you can hear them break under your feet or to just jump in them. And the different trees. and if you lopok up you can see the stars in the sky if its night.  

And the best of all what is happening right now. is that Will can walk with Mike.

Will looked over at Mike who was starring into the distance, He smiled at him. Mike cought him starring only a few seconds later.

Mike grinned and Looked around to see if anyone was there, There was nowone so he pulled out a gun and shot Will- 

no worries that is not what happened- ON WITH THE STORY.

After another hour of walking they decided to go back and sleep to atleast get a bit energy. They were still holding hands and neither of them wanted to let go. they gave eachother warmth.

They are almost at the tent and Dustin and Lucas jumped out of the bushes and screamed as hard as they could so they could scare the two boys. What worked. Will fell on the ground but pulled Mike with him so they both be lying on the ground. Lucas and Dustin just couldnt stop laughing. Will and Mike were lucky that no one could see their fully red faces.

They eventually all laughed and they said their goodnights and went to bed.

Will and Mike walked into their tent and dressed into their 'sleeping outfit'. Mike was wearing a simple hoodie with shorts. Will was wearing a shirt with black sweatpants. They both got under the covers.

" Wanna talk?" Mike asked, Will nodded. but they both stayed silence. they didnt know what to say or talk about. 

"Did you tell Nancy about that you were going? " Will asked to break the silence, " I did tell Jonathan becouse he would get overly worried, I told him to tell mom I am with you guys but not to tell yall parents" Will added answering his question himself.

" I didnt tell Nancy. I dont know why" Mike answered. Will yawned and said that he would go to sleep. Mike nodded and tried the same. Will fell asleep only 10 minutes later but Mike just couldnt. Soon it was 1 am. He was still rolling around to find a good position to sleep but soon gave up and just stared at will. How his lips were slowly parted. Mike went to grab his hand and meaby that would help. But he tried not to wake up Will. His hand was so soft Mike thought. He slowly interwined their fingers. 

Will moved a bit.

Mike was about to let Wills hand go, scared to wake Will up. But Will was snuggeling towards him and laid his head on Mikes shoulder. Mike went all red and just laid his head on Wills and soon falling asleep.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

The sunlight was slowly waking Will up. Mike arms were around his waist and Wills head was on Mikes chest, Will felt Mikes chest go up and down of breathing, He could hear his heartbeat. Will was to scared to move. But decided to just try and sleep again and cuddled more against Mike.

He heard something move outside but didnt dare to open his eyes. he heard some wispering.

"BOO " Dustin and Lucas screamed while standing in the doorway and looking at the others who were still in the same position but soon pulled away of embarrassment.

" Uhm. We are going to the shop in one hour" Dustin said and walked away with Lucas shocked of what they just saw.

"Im sorry, Im so, so sorry." Will inmediatly began apoligizing but Mike cupped his face so he would look directly at him.

" Dont be sorry " Mike said and soon let go of Wills face and turned away. and blushed in embarrassment. 

Mike grabbed some new clothes and changed while Will just aqwardly stared lost in thoughts.

" Stop starring at me. I already know im the most Handsome person you met" Mike said smirking, while Will turned away quickly and got changed too.

They both went outside and looked trough Wills back so seek for some food. He only had bread and some bread spreads. They then digged to the end becouse Will knew he had some cereal, but sadly no milk. So they just ate some and sat against a tree. Dustin and Lucas came to sit by them a half hour later and they talked.

"Should we stay here for a another night and then go further away?" Lucas asked and everybody agreed.

" Does that mean we went to bed early yesterday for no reason?" Dustin said while fake crying. Everyone laughed.

They spent the rest of the day looking at the map for a new location not too far away so they could just stay up till late tonight, and walking trough the forrest. Will drawing something Mike had suggested. Lucas and Dustin bullying eachother the whole time. Dustin trowing a bucket of water on Will and Mike who were talking at the same tree were they ate breakfast. And then them chasing him with some markers and drawing a mustache on Dustins face. Lucas couldnt stop laughing for hours.

♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ 

1037 words!

I am giving myself motivation to run away with this lmao.

I am on my period and I fucking hate it. but then i start writing so now im happy lmao.

I will hopefully post Part 3 tomorrow, but if not I will post it saturday! 

I Hope you are doing well and remember you can always talk to me! Have a nice day and dont forget to hydrate and eat something! <3