~ SIXTEEN ~

"Luca, I have to tell you something. Its urgent. " Mike says barging into the hospital room Max lies. Lucas was reading a book, a comic, for her while holding her hand. He closes the book with a sigh and turns to Mike.

"Go ahead, whats up? " Lucas says. 

"I think I like someone " Mike says fiddeling with his fingers nervously. 

"I know, you like El right? " Lucas says confused. He already knew that.

" No, we broke up a few days ago remember? " Lucas shook his head. He was probably too busy feeling worried about his family and Max. With all the upside down stuff he cant really think. He doesnt think he was with them. That would make sence. He nods.

"You like someone else then? "Lucas asks. But couldnt really think of who. 

Mike doesnt like Eleven, does that mean he like Max? Or has he seen some girl at school? He doesnt think he has ever seen Mike look at girls like that in the hallway. Meaby he likes a boy? Nah, I dont think he does with his homofobic parents. 

Lucas looks back to Max and then back to Mike looking like he isnt confortable anymore. Mike made a face.

"No it isnt Max. Dont worry about that. I would rather go out with a toilet instead of her, " Mike says quickly after he saw the shift in Lucas' face, "no offence " 

Mike isnt good with words today.

" Who do you like then? " Lucas asks sitting at the end of his chair. He is interested. He keeps rubbing his thumb over Max's hand.

" Its someone you know", Jason? No wait he is dead? Does he like corpses? That would be creepy to be honest. No, Mike hates him. Or is it that girl from math class? Or does he like someone from the party? It would be him, Dustin or-

Will.

most likely its Will. Lucas isnt blind ( Max is ). He smiles and looks at him grinning.

" Its- why are you smiling? " Mike says looking confused at his friend. A little panicked

" I know who it is " " No " " I do " " No you dont " Mike keeps saying beginning to pace around the room a bit, scared he isnt gonna accept.

" Will, isnt it? " Mike looks at him embaressed and stunned. Slowly nodding but looking back at Lucas with rage in his eyes.

" You better not tell him " he said sternly pointing his finger at Lucas, who nodded inmediatly.

" I wont, Im proud of you for telling me. " Lucas says. Then starts to smirk.

"So Will huh? " Mike covers his face inmediatly, regretting telling Lucas already. Mike hopes so badly Max cant hear them. Others he is going to be fucked if she wakes up.

" Haha really funny. But Nancy asked me if I would go hunting with her."Mike actually m,ade up a lie he didnt want to suffer here, he was probably going to Wills. "  Like you said she can indeed be badass. El knows too by the way" Lucas nodded and Mike left inmediatly but was stopped.

"I wanna join, wait for me!" Lucas yelled after him grabbing his jacket and walking next to Mike outside the hospital.

- WITH DUSTIN AND WILL - 

" I knew you like him. You are so obvious. " Dustin said teasing a Will who sushed him down inmediatly.

" Shut up. My mom and brother are in the kitchen " Will said rolling his eyes. 

Dustin and Will were planning on playing video games. Dustin just got told Will does like Mike. Will came out to the party, his mom and Jonathan just 2 weeks back. Dustin, and Lucas, had always suspected that he like Mike a little bit. Seeing how close they are. And how Will looks at Mike is defeniatly not in a friend way.