~ four ~

~ Mike pov ~ 

I am really happy eleven is back and stuff, but she changed. She became all clingy and stuff. We only make-out, we dont go on dates or anything like that. I've been thinking about breaking up with her for a while now. But I dont know how to tell her without upsetting her.

I really love her, but just as a friend. 

Today I was planning on going to the movies with Lucas, Max and Will. We are going to the cinema more than normal lately. And Im not complaning. I love hanging out with Will and the couple. We have this deal with Steve lately that we can go to the movies everytime we want.

he works at 'Scoops Ahoy' so we can go for free. 

today we were planning on seeing some horror movie, none of them liked horror movies but just wanted to scare themself for fun. 

but mostly becouse they would troumatise themself. 

he was suposted to wait on will to come around, they would meet the others at the mall.

* ding dong* 

he walked as fast as he could to his sneakers and put them on. Nancy opened the door for will. 

wow

I never realised how pretty he wa- no stop. I dont like him.

im not gay.

I walked to him.

' Lets go ' I said and pulled him with me and closed the door behind me. We both grabbed our bikes and started biking to the mall.

Lucas and Max were waiting for us.

' were you guys to busy with kissing eachother' Max wispered to me and Will. It's like this all week. She keeps saying that me and Will should get together, I dont feel that way, or do I? 

I have no time to think about it right now, so I pushed it away. 

I walked past Max to greet Lucas. 

We all walk inside towards Scoops Ahoy. I ringed the bell and Robin looked anoyed already. 

' Hey dingus your childeren are here' robin called.

'again? serously?' Steve said also anoyed but still opened the door to the hallway where you can get to the movies. 

we thanked steve and ran towards the cinema room. Lucas and Max sat together on row 6 and me and Will on row 8. 

We already bought the food this morning so we pulled the snacks and drinks out, I gave Will his stuff and we our fingertips brushed together, that gave me a weird feeling. but it was a good weird feeling. and, even though it was dark, I saw that Will started to get red cheeks and turned then away in embarrassment. I chuckled softly at him.

God he is so cute.

wait no-

' Mike, you are staring' Will said interupting my thoughts. I just turned away. 

the movie started and I leaned back. 

we were about 10 minutes in the movie and I began to feel bored. so I glanced over to Will and found him already staring at me.

' hey' I said casually.

' hi, is there something?' will asked worried, he cared alot about me and the others so I wasnt really suprised.

' I dont like the movie' I said nudging towards the big screen. ' same' he answered quickly.

' lets go then' I suggested and there we went. I led us to scoop ahoy to get some icecream and sit somewhere.

I ordered Vanillia and Will Chocolate. I payed cuz im a amazing friend. We walked to a bench and licked our ice cream and talked.

' so how is your relationship with El?' Will asked.

' oh, uh. great I guess...' I ansewered.

' Is there something whrong between you guys? you know you can tell me everything, right?' 

' yea i know that. so uhm. I dont think I feel the same about her anymore, so Im going to break up with her in less than a week' I said to Will with a sad smile. He nodded in understanding and continued eating his ice cream.

after 2 hours of just chatting and jerking around Lucas and Max came outside. 

'why were you guys here?' Lucas asked. ' we didnt like the movie so decided to get ice cream' I answered happily.

I didnt realise me and Will's hands were sort of conected, it felt good to hold his hand so I held his hand more firmly. I saw in the corner of my eye that he was blushing, he was as red as a tomato. okay thats cute. 

wait

 How am I so blind. I like him? no... that cant be true. Or is it? I dont know anymore...

we walked to the exit of the mall and said our goodbye's. Max and Lucas got picked up by the parents of Lucas.

Will and I walked to our bikes, our hands still interlocked. we sadly had to let go to grab our bikes. my body felt alone when we let go. I just want to hold his hand with him forever. I dont even care anymore for how cheesy that sounds.

Will's mom said that he must stay over at mine, couse it was late already, so we went to my house. when we got inside we inmediatly went downstairs to the basement to get ready to sleep.

we both agreed on sleeping on the cough since we did it always when we were younger. 

I got one end and Will the other one. we were mostly silent until Will spoke up 

' why were we holding hands actually?' he asked a little bit scared for what will hapen, and if it was a good idea to bring it up.

' I dont know' 

🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄

934 words

IDK I'm gonna post part 2 tomorrow, im now tired asf

have a amazing day/night! 

STAY HYDRATED AND EAT SOMETHING <33333