~ five ~

✭ Nowones Pov ✭

the school bell rang and everyone went inside to their lessons. Mike's, Dustins, lucas's and Wills first lesson of the day was math. they all sat beside eachother so they could chat couse everyone hates math.

Mike was mostly talking with Dustin, while Will and lucas were also talking. Will is mostly writing but listening to what lucas had to say.

' I just dont know why she wanted to break up now,' lucas said trying to find a answer for why Max, his girlfriend, had broken up with him AGAIN. Will just nodded at the conversation while finishing his letter.

' what are you writing' lucas asked. Will blushed ( I still hate that word lmao ON WITH THE STORY) but shrugged it off hoping that Lucas wont ask him again.

Lucas still kept going ' wHaT aRe yOu wRitInG ' he asked again more teasingly.

'nothing ' Will said coldly.

' say it or im going to grab that letter and read it in front of Dusting and Mike ' he said now completely sirius.

' Its a letter ' will answered again. Lucas fake gasped as if he didnt know.

' oMg i DiDn'T kNoW tHaT ' he said in a stupit voice, ' ofcourse I know that it is a letter, but for who is it?' lucas asked. Will just shrugged and decide to finish it after school, he didnt need it soon anyway. he put the letter in his backpak and tried to start a conversation with the party.

' would it be fun if we would just all hangout at mine later?' Mike asked. everyone agreed.

after 10 minutes the bell rang, time for break.

~ Time Skip to the moment when the byers are about move ( end s3 ) ~

It was the day the byers will move. The whole party and nancy were helping putting all the stuff in the boxes. Will was laying on the ground finishing his letter, he was working on it for the whole summer, he wanted to have it finished before moving day but he liked to put some finshing touches to it.

The letter was finally ready

he put it in the envelope and hide it so nowone would touch it.

Will told a week ago about his letter too dustin. he reacted cool. Will was now back too helping the gang with putting everything into the moving truck ( idk how its called ) they all had fun, Mrs. Byers even said that we could trow some plates on the ground becouse they were all really old and they couldnt use them anymore.

sadly they eventually had to say goodbye to eachother. they all hugged eachother but when it came to mike and will to hug eachother.

'So ' Will said aqwardly trying to start the conversation. he hugged mike first and then pulled out the brown colored envelope and gave it to Mike. Mike smiled at the envelope with his name written on it.

' Open it when Im gone' will said with tears in his eyes, mike just nodded and pulled Will in for another hug.

Will walked over to dustin to give him a hug leaving Mike all alone.

when it was time to go Will and Jonathan stepped in the car and Joyce and Eleven walked to the truck stepping in it.

they all waved goodbye.

And then they were gone, not for forever, but for a long time.

Dustin, Lucas, Max and Nancy were already going away leaving Mike half crying behind. He looked at the brown envelope in his hand and slowly opened it. there was a letter inside of it, the letter Will was writing lately.

Dear Mike,

I've been sad lately, all of you guys having girlfriends, so ive been thinking about a lot of stuff. About the first day we met and all the moments we had. the first day we met was also one of my favourite moments in my entire life. You saw me on that swing all alone, but you were alone too so you asked me to be your friend. I am so happy I made that decision, without you I would be a loner for the rest of my life. I also really love that you care about me so much, I care about you too alot more than you think, when life was hard after I came back from the upside down and that you would stay over all the time when I recovered, that you would bring me comics and stuff. When you cared about me so much when I was stuck in the upside down, I heard from Dustin that you wanted to try everything to get me back. you would always try and cheer me up when I had a episode or was just not feeling well. I loved the sleep overs when we would stay up all night and play DND with the party. I still wish to go back to that time.

you are the most special friend to me in the world.

meaby thats also becouse I like you, as more as a friend. Yea you read that right, I like you. I realised it a while ago, when I first went to the upside down, it was so scary that I thought about my favourite people all the time, my mom, you and my brother. I am really scared that I meaby just ruined our friendship. But lets just say I love every single inch of you. your hair from how it is so confortable to touch, your eyes, they are so butiful I can sink in them all the time. your lips how they are perfectly parted. I just love you.

I probably sound like some girl who is completely obsessed with you but I dont care right now.

I didnt give you this sooner becouse I was scared you would leave me, and that is the last thing I wanted. I am probably shaking in the car right now. I told Jonathan everyday about how handsome you looked that day. yep he knew, same with Dustin, my mom, Nancy, Robin and Steve. I also, now I confessed everything, really wished I could dance with you at the snow ball, you looked really handsome in that suit by the way, I was like sad almost when that girl came up to me.

And yes I know that you and Eleven are together and that she will litterly kill me if she hears about this but I had to tell you.My mom said to me that I needed to write you this, She said to me that I had to tell you soon.

I really hope we can still go crazy together, Message me soon please.

I just couldnt fight this feeling anymore

Love, Will

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

1123 words <3

OMFG 200 READS AND 11 VOTES?!?!?!? THATS INSANE IM FR SCREAMING AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hoped yall liked this one!

RECOMENDED SONG FOR TODAY : Atlantis / seafret

stay hydrated and eat something! <3