chapter 30

Clark walks into the kitchen and leans against the wall watching Ruby washing the dishes, drying them, and putting them in the cabinets. He takes in on her appearance. His sweatshirt and black yoga pants perfectly accentuated her ass. His mind was filled with such nasty thoughts. After she had finished, she turned around to see Clark glancing at her intensely as if he wanted to pounce on her.

"Sweetie? You okay?" Ruby asked.

Next thing you know, he comes to Ruby and pushes her up against the fridge to kiss her. Ruby yelps in the kiss, and her eyes widen but eventually closed in bliss. Clark's hands are roaming everywhere on her body, and Ruby goes for his jeans, only for him to grab her hands and put them above her head. He kisses her neck, leaving marks all over.

"Clark...what's gotten...into you?" Ruby asked in between moans.

"Don't talk," Clark said.

He lifts her and places her on the kitchen counter. His lips connect to hers again as he runs his fingers through her curly hair and slightly grips it. Ruby bites his bottom lip allowing her to slip her tongue inside his mouth, causing Clark to let out a deep groan that he'd never let out before.

"Fuck..." Clark said.

He slips his hand inside Ruby's pants and feels her wet pussy through her panties.

"Jesus, Ruby, all I've done was kiss you," Clark said with a chuckle.

"Well, we haven't kissed like that in a while," Ruby said while biting her lip.

Clark slides his fingers inside her panties and starts to rub her pussy lips slowly, making Ruby squirm a little.

"Oh god..." Ruby breathed out.

"You've missed this, didn't you?" Clark asked.

"Yes..." Ruby said.

"So have I," Clark said before sliding a finger inside her.

Ruby lets out a small moan, gripping his shoulder. Clark slips another finger in, making her arch her back, which brings a devilish smile to his face.

"You like that, baby?" Clark asked.

"Yes, Clark...fuck..." Ruby moaned.

Clark quickly picks up the pace and places another kiss on her lips. Ruby rested her forehead against his and looked into his eyes to see his orbs completely darken with so much lust, which stunned her. Out of all the times they'd been intimate, she's never seen him like this. But she wasn't complaining at all.

"Let's get these off of you," Clark said.

He pulls Ruby's pants and underwear down and throws them to the side. He gets down on his knees and wastes no time pleasuring her pussy with his mouth. He looks up at Ruby with those piercing eyes. Ruby can feel herself getting hotter by the minute.

"Take that off sweatshirt off. I wanna see all of you." Clark said.

Ruby removes the sweatshirt off her body, unclips her bra, and throws it behind her. She plays with her breasts as she watches Clark do his magic. Soon enough, he starts to lick her clit and slides two fingers back inside of her. Ruby's legs start to tremble, and she starts to moan louder.