𝟒. 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞

Months passed by, and Bella couldn't forget Edward

Months passed by, and Bella couldn't forget Edward. Mackenzie helped her in every way possible for her to forget him but her older sister always had a memory with him. Charlie and Mackenzie tried cheering Bella up but she just didn't cooperate and always ended up crying while thinking about Edward.

Bella does go to school but stays away from everyone, she doesn't even sit with Mackenzie at lunchtime because she sits at the Cullens' table. At nights, Bella has nightmares, which make her scream, which makes Charlie and Mackenzie wake up and not be able to fall back asleep.

Mackenzie gets out of her bedroom, yawning and stretching gievn that she spent two hours finishing her homework from school. She realises that her sister's door is open so she walks towards it, realising that Bella is in front of her laptop. She tiptoes until starting to read the email that's written by her older sister.

Alice. You've disappeared. Like everything else.

Who else can I talk to? I'm lost.

When you left... and he left, you took everything with you. But the absense of him is everywhere I look. It's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest.

But in a way, I'm glad. The pain is my only reminder that he was real. That you all were.

-Are you for real, Bella? - Mackenzie asks with her arms crossed, scaring her older sister, who slightly jumped on her place. - Did dad and me disappear? Am I not here or dad for you to talk to? You feel pain because you want to. Dad and I have tried every way possible for you to forget your ex but you just aren't cooperating.

-What are you doing in my room, Mack? Can't you knock? - Bella asks while looking at her younger sister. - Don't you know what privacy is?

-You don't know what it is to love yourself and I don't shove it up on your face. - Mackenzie says angrily, still with her arms crossed.

-What I email or text is none of your business. - Bella stands up, getting in front of Mackenzie, who stays serious and with her arms crossed.

-I love you, Bella, but you only make me waste my time by trying to make you forget your ex. - Mackenzie says, shaking her head lightly.

-Mack, it's just...

-"It's just" nothing, Bella. You have to understand that love is not something to live for and that you don't need a man to move on. Edward's not the only man in the world and you don't know how it enfuriates me to see ike this because of him. - Mackenzie says, taking a few steps back.

-Mackenzie. - Bella attempts saying, walking towards her.

-I'm done, Bella, I won't waste my time anymore, trying to make you move on from Edward when you don't do your part. - Mackenzie turns around and starts walking down the stairs to go to the living room, where Charlie is, watching TV.

-Everything okay? - Charlie asks, turning down the volume of the screen.

-No. - Mackenzie whispers with her voice broken.

Charlie leaves the remote control on the table before hugging his daughter by the shoulders.

-I know it hurts to see your sister like this, it hurt me, too. But there's nothing else to do, sweetie. - They both stay quiet until Mackenzie shakes her head lightly and wipes off her tears.

-I think it's best if Bella... - Mackenzie lowers her voice tone but Charlie understands what she means.

-I think so. - Mack shakes her head, feeling how the tears roll down her cheeks.

The next day, after school, Bella and Mackenzie return home in Bella's truck. Bella comes out at the same time as her twin but Charlie closes the driver's door.

-All right, that's it. - Mackenzie hangs her backpack over her shoulder, looking at her father and sister. - You're going to Jacksonville. Live with your mother.

Mackenzie looks down at the same time as Bella.

-I'm not leaving Forks. - The older twin says firmly.

-Bells, he's not coming back. - Charlie says, tired of repeating it to his daughter.

-Yeah, I know. - Mackenzie frowns, confused by her sister's words when she yesterday said she'd stay in Forks until Edward returned.

-It's just not normal, this behavior. Quite franky, it's scaring the hell out of me and your mother and your sister. - Bella looks back at Mackenzie, who crosses her arms and looks away. - Baby, I... I don't want you to leave. I want you here along with Mackenzie but just go. Go to Jacksonville. Make some new friends.

-I like my old friends. - Bella says immediately.

-But you never see them anymore. - Mackenzie says, confused.

-Of course I do, I... I'm... gonna go shopping tomorrow with Jessica and Mackenzie. - The mentioned one frowns.

-You hate shopping. - Charlie says firmly at the same time as Mackenzie, who nods, indicating her father's right.

-I... need a girls night out. - Without holding back, Mackenzie laughs by her sister's words.

-All right. Girls night. Shopping. I like it. - The three of them walk away from the truck to enter the house.

Charlie enters first but, before the twins entered, Mackenzie gets in Bella's way.

-Can you explain why the hell are you dragging me with you? - The younger twin asks with her arms crossed.

-Because I want you to come with me. - Bella simply answers.

-Bella, I hate the hypocrite of Jessica that's been talking shit about me behind my back, and I hate your "I wanna die because of a man" face even more. - Mackenzie says.

-You're coming with me whether you like it or not. Charlie won't let me go alone, anyway. He thinks I'll do something insane. - Bella says.

-I agree with dad in that. - Mackenzie admits, earning a glare from Bella. - Fine, I'll go with you but with the condition that you call Jessica, stop putting that "I wanna die" face when we're shopping, and don't be so unbearable.

Before Bella could complain, Mackezie enters the house and makes her way to the kitchen.

Bella stays outiside for a few more minutes, talking to Jessica on the phone.

Man, on Tuesday, at school, my class will be making a play and I'm the bad guy

Man, on Tuesday, at school, my class will be making a play and I'm the bad guy. (duh) *inserts Billie Eilish's song* I almost know all my lines and am the best actress in the class.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory