𝟒𝟓. 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

-The veil has to be 3/4 because the dress has a tail, and wouldn't look so good with along veil

-The veil has to be 3/4 because the dress has a tail, and wouldn't look so good with along veil. - Mackenzie places a pincushion on her wrist.

-You're really good at being a dressmaker. - Alice smiles, componing the lower part of the dress.

-I studied Costume Design for something. - Mack says proudly, putting some pins on the dress for the ruffles not to fall.

-Mom taught Mack how to sew since she was little. She dressed all of her dolls. She began making her own clothes since then. - Bella explains, holding the voluptuous skirt of the dress.

-That's incredible. - Rosalie says, sitting beside Esme while admiring Mackenzie's sketches for the veil.

-You're talented, Mack. - Esme smiles, looking at dress sketches.

-Thank you. - The brown-haired whispers, smiling, putting one last pin on the skirt.

-You already have the upper part of the dress? - Rosalie asks, looking up from the sketches.

-Yeah, it's in a bag in my wardrobe. You can go see it. - Mack says, carefully taking the skirt to a sewing machine with Bella and Alice's help.

Rose stands up from the bed and approaches Mack's wardrobe to search for the upper part of the dress. When finding a transparent bag, she smiles and takes it out.

-It's beautiful. - She admits, admiring the rhinestones it has.

-Did you do this? - Alice asks, stunned.

-Yes. Do you like it? - Mack stops sewing the skirt to look at them.

-It's truly perfect. I think I'll start asking you to make my clothes. - Alice smiles, making all the women laugh.

They all keep talking about the wedding while Mackenzie finishes her dress. She unites both parts and, with all the girls' help, puts it on a feminine manikin.

-We just need to put a white ribbon and it'll be perfect. - Mack looks for the ribbon.

She puts the ribbon on the dress and smiles, satisfied with her creation. She approaches it to accommodate a part of the skirt while Alice takes pictures of the dress.

-You'll look beautiiful. - Bella smiles, feeling proud of her sister.

-You were born for this, Mack. You really are talented. - Rosalie smiles, hugging the girl by the shoulders.

-Thanks. I suppose I just need to try it on before taking it to Bella's room for nobody to see it. - Mack says, leaving the pincushion on her bed.

-You have to prevent Jacob from seeing it, Bella. - Alice carefully takes the dress off the manikin.

-I know. Nothing will happen. - The oldest Swan sister assures, helping the youngest putting the dress on.