𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

Alice looks at her family members along with Carlisle's friends, who half-smile at her except for Vladimir and Stefan. She and Jasper approach to the Volturi with no expression on their faces. Jasper is stopped by many members of the Guard along with Alice, who curses.

-My dear Alice, we're so glad to see you here, after all. - Aro smiles at the girl.

-I have evidence the child won't be a risk to our kind. - Alice assures him, whose smile fades. She extends her hand, certain of her words. - Let me show you. - The man lets her walk towards him, and takes her hand, seeing all of Alice's evidence, until she starts lightly shaking her head. - It doesn't matter what I show you. Even when you see, you still won't change your decision. - She lets go off his grip abruptly. The pixie-haired looks back at her family, who get defensive. - Now - She whispers to Mackenzie, who slowly shakes her head.

Mack and Edward look at their daughter for the last time before ordering Seth and Embry to go.

-Mommy, daddy! - Athena screams, wanting to return to her parents, but they half-smile at her, feeling how a part of them leaves with their daughter.

-Get her! - Caius orders to two members of the Guard, who obey immediately.

Alice turns around, kicking Aro in the face, sending him to the other side of the snow-covered field. She and Jasper let go off the members of the Guard that hold them, immediately appearing along with Edward and Mackenzie.

-We'll have to fight. - Alice tells Mack, who nods.

-What are our chances of winning? - Mackenzie notices how Aro reincorporates with fury.

-Many. But we must confront them and defeat Aro. - The burgundy.haired nods and looks at the Volturi.

All the Cullens starts running towards the Volturi, unleashing a fight. Mackenzie stays in her place along with the wolves, who wait for the signal.

The girl closes her eyes, concentrating and making her hair change colour. The roots have a deep red, but the tips have a yellow-kind-of-orange colour, making the hair seem like it's on fire.

The immortal smiles and opens her eyes, seeing Aro and his entire coven's reaction. She extends her arm to the side, showing several flames.

-Now! - Mack yells at the wolves. Sam obeys the order, and the entire pack starts running towards the vampires, killing many members of the Volturi guard on the way. - Time to have some fun.