𝟏𝟓. 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

A few days have passed since the last time the Swan girls spoke to Jacob

Charlie has been staying busy, trying to hunt the bears that his daughters mentioned, but he found nothing. In these precise moments, Charlie was with many hunters and Harry Clearwater, trying to find some trace of the wolves.

-You got something? - Charlie asks, looking back at Harry, who was lookiing at the ground.

-Nope, nothing. - Harry answers after a few seconds.

After seeing Charlie turn around, he decides to disappear the wolf footprint he found seconds ago on the ground. He has intentions of continuing to walk, but feel how somebody watches him. He turns around, preparing his weapon and looks at the pine trees, but doesn't find anything.

Victoria jumps down from a tree from where she was watching the humans, who don't notice her presence. She falls to the ground and getes behind Charlie, who keeps walking. Harry has intetion of shooting her, but Victoria get in front of Mr. Clearwater. She takes his weapon away from him and takes him by the t-shirt to lift him up. Victoria glares at him, but before she could attack, a wolf defeats her, making Harry fall to the ground, feeling how his heart beats rapidly.

Jacob stays a few metres away from Victoria, who analyses him quickly. He starts running towards her, but she dodges his movements with agility. The wolves starts following her with the intention of catching her, but Victoria arrives at the cliff and jumps down from it, making the wolves to lose her track.

-Harry, Harry! - Charlie screams, running towards the man, who's lying on the ground.

Charlie starts revising his vital signs, realising he has no pulse. Apparently, Harry Clear had died by a heart attack.

-Bella, where are we going? - Mackenzie asks, confused, following her twin.

-I wanna see something. - Bella answers, without stopping.

-Bella, this is the way to the cliff. - Mackenzie says, passing through some pine trees.

-Because that's where we're going. - Mack frowns, confused, but keeps walking.

-What're we gonna do there? Look at the clouds? - She asks sarcastically.

-I wanna do something risky, but it'll make the stress go away. - Bella says firmly, arriving at the cliff with Mackenzie behind her.

-"Make the stress go away"? Are we gonna jump? - Mackenzie jokes, but after not receiving answer, her smiles goes away. - No. We're not doing something like this.

-Jacob said it's scary but a rush. Come on, Mack. It'll be fun. - Bella smiles, leaving her backpack on the floor.

Mackenzie stays silent until realising that, in front of her, the same golden eyed boy from her dreams appears.