𝟏𝟗. 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢

Edward pulls away from Mackenzie's lips and looks at the right, realising there are two members of the Volturi guard approaching them

Edward pulls away from Mackenzie's lips and looks at the right, realising there are two members of the Volturi guard approaching them. The girl stays hidden on his chest. The vampire starts rubbing Mack's waist, without looking away from the members of the guard.

-I won't be needing your services after all. - Edward says, still rubbing Mackenzie's waist. The girl realises how he gets tense so she decides to delicately rub his chest, calming him down.

-Aro wants to speak with you again. - The tallest vampire says, having a red cloak hanging from his arm.

-No rules were broken. - Edward affirms, without looking away from both vampires' eyes.

-Nonetheless, we should take this conversation to a more appropriate venue. - The blonde vampire says. Mackenzie has intentions of pulling away from Edward but he stops her by holding her waist.

-Fine. - Edward agrees. - Mack, why don't you go enjoy the rest of the festival?

-The girl comes with us. - The tallest vampire says. Mackenzie looks down after realising both red eyed vampires stare at her.

-No, you can go to hell. - Edward says defensively.

They all stay quiet until hearing how someone opens the door, hearing the festival for a moment. Edward and Mackenzie turn around, realising it's Alice who approaches them, taking off a pair of sunglasses and some type of veil that covers her head.

-Come on, guys. It's a festival. You wouldn't want to make a scene. - The vampire girl says, getting by her brother's side after taking the sunglasses and veil off.

-We wouldn't. - The tallest one answers once again while looking at her.

-Enough. - Mackenzie looks at the end of the hallway, finding a blonde girl that walks toward them.

She also has red eyes that make the human get nervous.

-Jane. - Edward whispers, taking Mack's waist strongly but without hurting her.

-Aro sent me to see what was taking so long. - The blonde vampire girl says, looking at the black cloaked vampires before looking at the Cullens and analyses Mackenzie before turning around and walk back to where she came from.

Edward, after thinking for a few seconds, starts walking, interlocking his hand with Mackenzie's. The brown haired girl looks at Alice, trying to find an explanation.

-Just do what she says. - Alice whispers, getting the human nervous who nods slowly.

-Where's Bella? - Mack asks in whisper.

-I left her at a nearby hotel. Nothing will happen to her so don't worry about it.- Alice whispers, calming the brown haired human down.