𝟐𝟏. 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞

Before the three of them got out of San Marco's festival, Alice gets in front of Edward with her arms crossed

-What the hell were you thinking by taking such a risk?! Do you know how worried I was?! - She asks him angrily who gives her half a smile.

-I'm sorry, Alice. I didn't believe Mackenzie was dead at first. But when I asked Rosalie and she told me you went to Forks to revise, I started to believe it. - Edward admits, looking back at Mackenzie who gives her half a smile.

-No offence but you look a little... tired. - The girl whispers, debating if it's the correct term.

-At least someone agrees with me. Tell Mackenzie what you've done these past months. - Alice smirks.

-I suppose you want me to scold him, am I right? - Mack asks her who nods firmly. - All right. Tell em what you've been doing these past months.

She looks at Edward who grimaces but doesn't respond. The brown haired girl rolls her eyes and decides to get the truth of out him by her way.

-Love. - She flirts, taking Edward by the neck who stares at her. - Why do you look so tired?

Alice smiles by seeing how he looks at Mackenzie; completely hypnnotized. She had never seen her brother that way.

-I-It's just... I haven't been eating very well. All this time I've been thinking about you. - The boy admits, without looking away from Mack's brown eyes.

-I know I'm irresistible and it very difficult to stop thinking about me but you eat well. - Mack says while playing with his hair. - And I expact that the next time you're depressed, you don't think about killing yourself. I almost gave up my beautiful life for you and you must clearly know I'd never give up my life for a guy so consider yourself special.

She leaves a small kiss on his cheek and has intentions of getting away, but the vampire takes her by the waist and pulls her to his chest.

-You know what? I'll go get Edward's clothes for us to go back to the hotel. Don't do anything bad while I'm not here. - Alice warns, putting on the veil and the sunglasses again.

Mack feels how her nerves increase by being left alone with Edward. She looks at the vampire who gives her half a smile.

-You'd never give your life up for a guy? - He asks.

-I would never. In fact, I don't know why I said that to the Volturi. - Mackenzie admits, remembering the moment. - I suppose my conscience answered for me.

-Why do I feel like you're lying to me?- Edward whispers, getting closer to her.

The girl feel how her heartbeat increases by seeing how the vampire gets closer to her. The brown haired girl closes her eyes by reflexively while he delicately caresses her cheek.

-I-I'm not lying to you, I wouldn't give my life up for a boy... W-Well, it depends on what guy it is.  - Mack whispers, enjoying his touch.

-And for which one would you give your life up? - Mackenzie bites her lower lip nervously by feeling a small kiss from him on her lips.

-S-Someone who loves me, t-that's always there for me and l-loves me the same way as me. - She whispers, opening her eyes and staring at him who gives her half a smile.

-So am I that guy? - Edward grins.

-Don't think you''re superior, dude. We're nothing official and you haven't fixed things with my sister. - Mack jokes while pulling away a little. - If you want to be with me, you have to explain everything to Bella first, apologise for how you made her suffer, and ask her fpr permission to date me.

-What if she doesn't forgive me and doesn't let me date you? - He asks.

-Sorry to inform you that we won't have anything. Either Bella authorizes it, or there's nothing between us. - Mackenzie says firmly.

Edward makes a small grimace, killing the girl out of cuteness who smiles immediately and takes him by the cheeks.

-Bella will give us permission to try something out, I'm certain about that. What I'm not sure is if she'll forgive you for the pain you put her through and, in fact, I shouldn't be showing you affection either. - Mack frowns.

-Why not? - Edward asks, confused.

-And you keep asking. You hurt my sister. If only you knew the effort I put for her to completelt forget you and learn to love herself... Even though I think Jacob helped her out with that. - She whispers, knowing he can hear her.

-Jacob Black? - Mack looks at him and nods slowly.

-Yes. I think they're trying something out but you still have to apologise to my sister and explain why you suddenly left her. - Edward nods.

-Okay. - He says before leaning down to her, having intentions of kissing her but she walks away.

-We won't kiss until my sister approves it. - Mackenzie smirks.

-Not even a little one? - He pouts.

-Stop doing that. You're convincing me. - She scolds, making a pout that makes Edward smile.

The vampire takes her by the cheeks and kisses her, feeling complete. Mack takes him by the neck, returning the kiss.

Bitch, I had the most horrible nightmare about my parents disowning me

Bitch, I had the most horrible nightmare about my parents disowning me. I woke up in the middle of the nnight and started crying silently. I thought I was gonna have a panic attack.

By the way, the "relationship" in between Edward and Mackenzie will be very cheesy so I hope you like it.

What cute nicknames do you know? Any nickname is acceptable. In fact, it'd be of great use given that I don't know how Mack and Eddie will call each other.

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory