𝟒𝟔. 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲

-What did I say about beauty sleep? - Alice applies make-up on Mack's face

-Sorry. Bad dream. - The human pushes her thoughts away. - I suppose it was the wedding nerves.

They both stay silent until Rosalie and Esme appear through the hallway along with Bella.

-Do you need some help? I will do her hair. - Rose half-smiles.

The blonde girl approaches Mackenzie, getting behind her, accommodating her hair, debating about what hairstyle she could do.

-I have many ideas, but, for the dress, a loose one suits really well. - Rosalie smiles while combing Mack's hair.

Bella and Esme search for the veil along with the detail that Mackenize will wear on her hair. Charlie stops on his tracks after noticing the giant portrait that the Cullen family has on the staircase.

-Hey, so, did you find her? - Renée stops by the man's side, holding a black velvet box.

-Are those... graduation caps? - He asks, making his ex-wife smile at the portrait.

-How creative. - The woman walks up the stairs until arriving at the second floor.

-Or weird. - Charlie frowns.

-Alice? Mack? - Renée calls, looking at both sides.

-In here, Mom! - Mackenzie yells, without opening her eyes given that Alice finishes applying eyeshadow and eyeliner.

The woman walks towards where her youngest daughter's voice came from, and smiles excitedly by seeing her with make-up and a hairstyle. She feels how her eyes fill with tears.

-Oh, my Gosh! You're so beautiful. - She says with a broken voice. - Crap, my mascara.

-Mom. - The Swan sisters exclaim while Alice takes out a tissue for Renée who immediately grabs it, thanking her, and wiping her tears.

-Charlie, get in here! - The woman yells, making her ex-husband sneak his head.

-You sure? I don't want to... disturb. - The man walks into the room.

Mackenize stands up and widens her mouth, stunned by seeing her father with a black tailor suit.

-I know. I look hot. - Charlie makes both of his daughters laugh. Mack covers her mouth, still smiling.

-We wanted you to have something blue in your wedding. - Renée smiles at her youngest daughter who looks intrigued.

-And something old. Besides your mother. - The man jokes, making his ex-wife slap his arm and his daughter to laugh.

He opens the box he's holding, revealing a small silver brooch with some encrusted sapphires.

-It was Grandmother Swan's. - Charlie smiles.